Planned Freedom

(Almost 3 weeks since the last chapter... I'm really sorry about this. I won't make any excuses)

3rd person pov

As a White Fang member pulled their fist back they looked to Y/N who stayed kneeled on the floor, panting heavily while trying to support himself with his hands as well, barely holding up through all this.

Y/N: G...Good hustle today, guys. Same time next week?

He reached over and grabbed onto one of them, trying to pull himself to his feet only to be kicked down onto the floor causing a violent cough to leave him while he held his stomach.

As they left they looked to the last person on there who just stared down at the crumbled over teen, gesturing for the other two to leave him to it so they just shrugged and walked away.

Ilia: You can't keep doing this

He squatted down beside Y/N and took of his mask, the teen wheezing a bit as he tried to sit up and struggled to do so, being even more worse for wear since their last little encounter.

Y/N: Probably not...

Ilia: Just tell us what we want, and it can all stop

Y/N: Yeah, then you'll kill me

Ilia: I... can't deny that might happen. But it's either that or they get too frustrated and kill you slowly here

The teen let out a breath, trying to get up but his legs gave out on him so he fell onto his behind. He shut his eyes and leaned back against the cold wall and Ilia frowned softly.

Y/N: Why do you care anyway? Are you falling for my rugged good looks?

Ilia: They're less rugged and more ragged now

He laughed softly only to wince in pain and hold his chest, seriously needing some kind of medical attention but Ilia didn't have the training, and there was no way the White Fang would even consider it.

Y/N: If only there was someone who could leave a disguise for me at night...

Ilia: I-I couldn't do that

Y/N: Oh, totally not

The teen did his best to wink at him, although given the black eye he'd developed it was more like he was blinking instead. But when the Faunas started to walk away Y/N paused, just seeing him shut the heavy door behind him.

Y/N: Well... sh-

Timeskip

As night fell in Vale, Pyrrh just looked down to his lap before climbing to his feet and started to head out the door and down the hall, doing his best to be quiet while avoiding anyone with open doors.

He properly strapped his weapon and shield to his back, having put a jacket on over his regular Huntsman outfit as well as letting his longish red hair down, now a bit harder to recognise upon first glance.

However he wasn't as quiet as he wanted to be as he felt a hand grab his shoulder from behind making him quickly turn, seeing Blake which made his expression sharpen slightly.

Blake: ...Where are you going?

Pyrrh: Mantle, maybe I can get information there

Blake: I know how you feel about Y/N, but-

Pyrrh: You know nothing about how I feel!

He grabbed Blake by the collar, this anger being something that had started to fester from not only Blake leaving Y/N there, but his own inability to save the teen from Eve because of his mistake.