idate

sams pov:

spencer shay. my bestfriends brother asked me out. i don't know what to say.. i want to say yes.. i dont know if he actually likes me though.. "yes spencer. of course i will.", i shouted quickly. spencer slightly smiled,"are you seriously?!?!?", "yes." i kissed him.

spencers pov:

she said yes. my crush. shes finally mine. mine. and only mine. yes. yes. yes. finally.. she kissed me. "i love you.", i said softly. "i love you more.", she said while smiling. we got done with our smoothies and i drove us to the bushwell plaza where we both live, we went on the elevator and we got to mine and carlys apartment. carly and freddie werent downstairs so me and sam sat on the couch, i kissed her passionately. i made out with her.
then carly came downstairs to find me and sam making out on my couch. "WHAT THE FUCK?", carly shouted. "i- carls it isn't what it looks like..", sam said in a quiet tone. "ARE YOU SURE?? IT LOOKS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BROTHER WERE MAKING OUT IN MINE AND MY BROTHERS APARTMENT!!", freddie must've heard because he came running downstairs and he grabbed carlys arm,"whats wrong baby?", he asked. "baby?", me and sam both said at the same time. "I SAW THEM TWO MAKING OUT ON MY COUCH!!" freddie kissed her, trying to shut her up. it must've worked. "so uh.. well.. sam and i like eachother.. and i asked her out.", i stated in a calm tone. "carls please dont be mad.. im sorry..", sam began. carly calmed herself.," okay.. im sorry sam, im sorry spencer. i shouldnt have overreacted, im happy for you guys! congrats.", freddie started," and me and carly like eachother, me and her are dating!" me and sam gasped,"congrats!!"

A/N:
this is my first story, so please don't hate.
a few days later/saturday, the day that sam and spencer are going out and the day that carly and freddie are going out

sams pov:

i woke up at 7:30, i ran to carly and spencer's apartment and i ran into carlys room, i tapped her shoulder.,"sam!! what are you doing here at.." she looks at her alarm clock beside her bed,"7:40 in the morning?!". i started,"well me and spencer are going out tonight, i need to go dress shopping!!" carly  groaned. and i did that face that's like pleaseee, and she got up and said,"ugh fine. lets go."

we go to the shop called "dress n fit"

"look this one looks cute!!", i yell to carly. "it looks okay. i need to get a dress also, i have a date with freddie tonight.." she looks around. "this one looks cute!!" she grabs it and we run to the fitting room. we both walk out of the door to the fitting room. "i love your dress!!", i say. "i love yours too!!", she says. we go to the cash register and we both pay for our own dress and then we go to their apartment. we open the door and spencer is on the couch, i kiss his cheek,"hi baby!", i giggled. "hi babe!", he exclaimed. carly runs upstairs to put the bags somewhere in her room.

later on/it's 2:00

carlys pov:

sam and spencer have a date tonight, so do freddie and i. it's time to get ready for the date so sam came upstairs in my room, we got dressed and freddie is going to be knocking on the door any minute now, we both went downstairs. spencer spoke to sam,"you look beautiful.", someone was knocking on the door. i ran towards the door and i answered it. it was freddie, he looked so handsome. i leaned over and kissed him, he kissed me back. "you look so beautiful carly!", freddie spoke. "you look so handsome baby.", i responded. i looked into his eyes. his eyes are so dreamy. so handsome..

freddies pov:

carly was looking into my eyes, i was looking back. her eyes are so beautiful.. "so miss carly shay-or soon to be carly benson.. would you like to go now?",  i asked. "yes!", she smiled. we went to pini's, her favorite lasagna place. this is also where me and sam went, before we broke up.

sam and spencer

"so should we go now?", spencer questioned. "yes baby.", sam spoke. they went to inside out burger, they both loved that place.

after freddie and i's  date and after sam and spencers date, freddie and i went to my apartment, sam and spencer got a hotel for the night

freddie and i walked into my apartment. we sat down on the couch in the living room, we lay down, cuddling. and then i kiss his neck slowly and softly, trying to turn him on. i start to play with his fluffy hair. it feels so fluffy. i kiss him, and i whisper something in his ear,"im horny babe.", i whispered.
he looks at me. then he starts coming closer to my face and i connect my lips with his, we makeout and we dont let go.

⚠️ sex ⚠️

i start unbuckling his pants, then i finally get his pants and his boxers off. i start sucking. i took it out of my mouth and i tease it. and i keep teasing it. he came in my mouth. "a-ahh..", i moaned. then he takes off my shirt, he takes off my bra. he takes off my pants and my underwear. he starts licking it. it felt so damn good.. "do-don't stop baby..", i begged. then i started to tease again. "car-carly.. ahh.." he moaned.. we did it throughout the night (it was 12 when we started), it was around 6 when we stopped. spencer opened the door. fuck.