itell

carlys pov:

okay so today i want to tell sam and spencer about me and freddie getting married. i'm not sure how to tell them about the baby, but it's okay. it's been a month since i found out i was pregnant, next month i go to the ultrasound and see them! i kinda wanna tell sam about my old crush on her, she deserves to know honestly.. but it's okay! i woke up at 8:00 and i went downstairs to see sam on the couch. i sit down beside her "sam.. can we talk...", i utter. "yea carls whats wrong? are you okay?", she sounded worried. i smile awkwardly. "so.. me and freddie are having a baby- don't tell spencer.. i've been pregnant for a month- and um.. me and freddie are getting married..", i blurted out, then i slap my hand over my mouth. "oh my gosh what if she tells spencer.." i thought. sam was silent for a minute or so. then she finally started talking. "that's so great carls i'm happy for you.." she started.

sams pov:

my old crush telling me she is pregnant and that she is getting married to my ex. i still like carly a bit.. but i've been dating her brother for 4 months.. "carly.." i began, "i have to tell you something. i'm sorry.. i should've told you this before, when we were kids. but i didn't want to ruin our friendship.."

carlys pov:

what does she mean "ruin our friendship"?.. "i used to like you.. i liked you since we were in 7th grade. since we started icarly. i knew that you and freddie liked eachother, i know i shouldn't have liked you and that i should've told you. i'm sorry. i understand if you're mad at me.", she stuttered. i was shook. "you- wha- huh?- i liked you too..", i blurted. i was confused. was this some kind of prank. she actually liked me when we were kids.. "i uhm have to go!", i ran out the door to the groovy smoothie, nobody that im friends with should be there. i hope nobody is. i just want to clear my mind a bit..

sams pov:

i finally told her.. i think she is mad at me now. fuck. i'm an idiot. i run out of carlys apartment into mine and my moms apartment, i run to my room and shut the door. i start to think to myself:

did she actually like me?
why did i tell her that? i'm dating her brother, she's engaged.
i'm over her right?
i get a call from spencer, i answered it fastly. he only asked me where carly is. "i don't know babe..", i said quickly..

carlys pov:

nobody im friends with was at the groovy smoothie, only t-bo but it's okay. he's his usual self, trying to sell stuff on a stick. i thought to myself

i know i'm over her.
i love freddie. not her. right?
how am i going to tell spencer me and freddie are engaged and we're having a baby.
(i'm not bothered to put "i said or spencer said, so m: means me and s: means spencer)
i call spencer to tell him about me and freddie, he answered.
m: "hey spence can we talk about me and freddie.."
s:"yeah of course kiddo whats wrong? did he hurt you.."
m:"no no.. me and him are engaged.."
s: "oh aw im happy for you guys!"
m: ".. and im pregnant.."
spencer gasped.
s: "what the hell? what did you say?"
m:"im pregnant. but it was my fault so please dont hurt freddie.."
s: "okay.. im happy for you guys"
m: "thanks spence. i love u"
s: "love you too. i gotta go sam and i are going to watch a movie!"
i chuckle and end the call, telling him that i'm engaged and that i'm pregnant made me not so much stressed, i'm still stressed about the sam thing though..

A/N:
sorry this episode is short, i called it itell because carly and sam told eachother about their old crush, and carly told spencer about the pregnancy and the engagement! i hope you guys like this story so far :D
( tiktok: kaishrry
  disc: kai<3#7401 )