Chapter 19

The emergency that Eunhyuk talked about was worrying. Turns out the runaway soldier that barged in previously is wanted by the other soldiers as the residents heard them talk on the radio carried by the soldier. Yikyung broke the radio and told the residents to remove the SOS signal. 

"We should go and check on Jisu's health," Eunhyuk said walking towards the said room where Jisu was kept.

Y/N smiled and said in a teasing tone, "So..am I your assistant now?"

"Yes you are," Eunhyuk smirked and looked at her, "Do you have any problem with that?"

"Nope," Y/N nudged him with her elbow and said, "I have no objections, sir. I'm dating the boss now. Oooh, how scandalous."

Eunhyuk's ears turned red as he stopped in front of the door and said, "Call me that again when we are alone baby."

She blushed hearing the endearment and cleared her throat as the door opened. Jaehoon smiled momentarily and let the two enter. 

"How are you feeling?" Y/N asked wiping her friend's forehead which was covered with sweat. Jisu just nodded her head with a smile. Better.

Eunhyuk pressed her stomach for sometime and asked, "Did you pass gas?"

"You can call it fart too you know," Y/N muttered.

"Yeah, I guessed how overused the term is in your vocabulary," Eunhyuk said.

"Don't know," Jisu answered Eunhyuk in a weak voice.

"She did," Jaehoon said, "It was quiet and weak. It smelled-"

"Stop," Jisu interrupted him.

"Lord, can't you tell how embarrassing it feels to talk about fart in a room full of people?" Y/N chuckled looking at Jaehoon.

"It smelled like nothing at all," Jaehoon completed his sentence.

"Oh come on," Jisu sighed looking at Y/N.

"That's good. You can eat now," Eunhyuk said, "Start with a little porridge."

"Thank you so much for doing this for me," Jisu said, "Eunyu was right to trust your surgical experience." Y/N smiled and looked and her boyfriend, hoping to see some kind of happiness bubbling in his expression.

But he chuckled and responded, "She said that? I've never even observed a surgery before." Y/N sighed and turned to her friend who looked a bit pissed. Ofcourse, Eunhyuk doesn't know how to take compliments. 

"Still you did a good job. Well...can you bring Eunyu, please?" Jisu said gritting her teeth.

Eunhyuk smirked as his eyes raked over the papers showing the number of days the resources are going to last

Eunhyuk smirked as his eyes raked over the papers showing the number of days the resources are going to last. He was very aware of how her girlfriend has been staring at him since she finished her own work. "Keep staring at me and you're going to make me horny," he said, a smile covering his face.