Chapter 2

"Now, he knows what we're going to do so why give us 5minutes," Sofia asked. "Because i need to test something out,"I replied. I started to focus on time and everything on earth slowly started to slow down except Sofia and me or so I thought. "Bravo, if I do say so myself," said Sofia,"now we know another ability that we can-" "quiet" I sensed something watching us,I looked toward where the feeling was coming from, and got a dagger to throw at it to miss it by a millimeter. "Hey, don't waste your daggers for no reason," Sofia exclaimed,"if everything stopped except us then why would you have to do that for?" I looked at the direction I threw the dagger at, "ok" i brought the dagger back using another of my abilities.

Meanwhile back at school, "Cameron," Rebecca whispered,"get ready I have a feeling." Cameron looked out the window,"guess there's no denying it anymore." He unfroze a bird by where Asuna was to overhear their conversation, but was cut off when she threw the dagger.

When Sofia and I came back, it was time for our next class. "Can you show me the way to our classes Asuna please?" Cameron asked. "Sure, just follow me" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the Advanced Math classroom. "Isn't, Sofia going to be here too?" He asked "yep she is, but to learn" I responded siting down in a desk in the back of the room"What do you mean?"he asked siting besides me The teacher walked in "good morning class, how are you today?," he paused to scan the perimeter to check if everyone was here, and saw Cameron,"Well, well, looks like will be having a new student with us this year. And looks like he has a crush already on our adorable, little Asuna," he said teasing us. I started to blush, was I crushing on Cameron already? No, I thought to myself I glanced over to Cameron to see him, he glanced over at me at the same time, we locked eyes. Something had sparked something that would change forever. "Well get up here and present yourself to the class young man or should I say Asuna's crush." He got up, went toward the front, and introduced himself." Um... My name is cameron lee and I transferred from Alenville

Soon the bell rang for our next class, "wow Asuna, where did you learn that?"Cameron asked while walking to our next class. "Um....I read a book on it when I was little." I said blushing, while putting my bangs behind my ears. "Wow," he said smiling back at me. As we entered the classroom, Rebecca pushed me backwards with a smirk on her face. I was falling backwards, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact,to my surprise I didn't hit the hard floor. "Are you ok Asuna?" Cameron said, "yeah,"I opened my eyes I was on top of Cameron. I quickly got up, but a little to fast. I fell on top of him again face to face, all I could see was his perfect lips & he only saw mine. "Sorry to break your moment but Asuna, Cameron, but it's time for class." I quickly got up, helped Cameron up, and went to sit down with my beet red face.Cameron sat beside me with his red face from the accident.