Chapter 5

As I got up to see who it was, I stared at them in shock. It was Amber, a sophomore with a bad relationship school. "Amber, what are you doing her?" Andrea asked gritting her teeth. 

"Oh you know, just trying to kill  time." she said with a devious smile, "i wanted to know if i could join your club, but now that i know whose in charge I'd rather not. See you later losers." she ran off without another word.

"That little bitch, i just want to kick her out of the school." Sofia stated with a cold look.

"Now guys settle down we need to focus with the matters at hand." i said 

"But before anything else i found a note in my notebook in my locker" Andrea said showing it to us it read:

 Guys watch your back nobody is safe enemies are coming in all directions trust only in each other. Your new mission isn't to blend in its to find out whats going on I've sent 2 new students to your school to help you with your investigation

                                                                                                                                    Yours Truly,

                                                                                                                                                Dr. E 

"Great more work i thought we were done when we enrolled here oh well," Sebastian stated. 

"Well whatever, we've got a lot to cover in today's meeting then we have to practice" i said getting up, " okay Angela what do we have in mind for the festival?"

" Um.. me and the others members thought of having a cafe for the festival since everyone else might be doing challenges or movie they might get  tired so this would be a great opportunity for them to refresh." she said pushing her glasses up. 

"What would the theme be?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"Maid ," Sofia said.

"i knew it, okay we'll do it only if you guys don't argue over positions" I said.

"The next order is the lett-" i said while being interrupted for a second time.

" Hey, Sofia I'm sorry I'm late I had to go do something" said the one and only Cameron. 

"And what was that," Sofia asked,

"Umm......trying to get out of weapon club i thought that when they said weapon they meant an actual weapon not your brain." He answered

"We really need them to change that name," Brandon said.

"So Sofia," I said slightly annoyed," Why did you invite Cameron here?"

"Just so he can practice his powers with us instead of leaving them to rot" she said 

"Powers can't ro-, wait what?!" Everyone but Sofia yelled.

"Yep, why else would he be so attached to our Prez," she said i looked at Cameron and he blushed.

"That's no point but let us see him in action that way we can see where to place him," said Sebastian," Andrea, i believe that it was your turn to open the door"  

" My pleasure," she said. She got up from the table, locked the doors,window, and  then went toward a poster covered wall in the room. She then carefully and quietly whispered a chant, soon a door magically appeared in the wall. "Done, and now everyone please come in quickly so that we can set up the decoys." she said.

Soon we arrived at a lake in the middle of no where.

"Okay Cameron, what supernatural powers do you have?" Brandon asked.

"Elemental, fire, air, water, and earth." Cameron responded. 

"Okay no one here has that power, who would you like to battle first?" Sebastian asked.

"Um.... maybe the weakest one first and so on." Cameron said.

 "Your first opponent will be Angela, then me, then Brandon, then Sebastian, then Sofia, and finally Asuna." said Andrea 

Hey guys thanks for reading my book please comment what you think will happen or message me anytime. Also don't forget to follow, comment, and vote.

and do you think i should do a question at the end of each chapter for you all?