Chapter 3

The rest of class I didn't talk to Cameron, or him to me. When the bell rang, I got up looking at Cameron. "Time for our next class," I said smiling, while holding out my hand.Getting up from the desk & grabbing my hand he said ," Show the way." We passed through the wave of people, before reaching the classroom, I froze "um... Why don't you go on ahead? The classroom is the one on the right," I said pointing towards the room,"I'll be right back." "Where are you going?" He asked. "I left something at my locker," I responded."okay, where do you sit, in the back?" He asked. "You know it"I said waving good-bye, walking toward my.

As I entered the code and opened my blue locker, someone snuck up on me. "It's been a while now hasn't it Asuna" he said. "What do you want Rocky ?"I snapped back. "You know what I want," he said pushing me against the wall, "I want your power, you have powers your family doesn't know about or you do" I felt something grow inside me, hatred. "Even if they or I don't know about what I am truly cable, I would never join you, not after what you did." I pushed him off me and threw him against the other wall, "Now leave me alone"

"Why are you late Asuna?" My teacher angrily asked. "I forgot something at my locker," I said taking a seat. "If you show up late again I will report you to the principal."he said. "Yes, sir, " I smiled back. As i sat down, I heard whispers fill the room. Trying not to pay attention to it I opened the book and violently turned the pages. Everything was fine until I Heard "she always does what she wants" at that instant I ripped a page out of the book I had. "Asuna,what has gotten into you? You will have detention after the student council meeting today." Mr. Bid said writing the detention slip.

The rest of school was calm and peaceful.

                                                                 ^ Rocky^

                                                                 ^ Rocky^