Chapter 7

Hi guys I'm so sorry i didn't update last time what happened was that school, band, and family issues came up. Please vote, and comment I would love to have your feedback. Without further ado, chapter 7.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuna's pov

"I surrender," said Angela shivering.at those words an aurora of magenta appeared surrounding her. The magenta color danced into the middle of the lake, grabbing everyone's attention. 'Crap' I thought to myself."Okay then Cameron, now it is time for you to release Angela and take a short little break," Sebastian said breaking the ice of the atmosphere.
"What? Oh yeah sorry Angela," Cameron said breaking the chains. "That was.......AWESOME! Dude where did you learn to do all that?!" Brandon said with a giant smile on his face. "I honestly don't know, it usually happens in the moment." Cameron said. " So are you ready for round two or did Angela wear you out?" Sofia asked helping Angela up. " Yeah, but how about after a snack I'm starving," he said rubbing his stomach. "Yeah sure, whose turn was it to bring snacks today?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Um... I thought it was Angela's "

"I thought it was Andrea"

"You guys are so lucky Sofia and me made some snacks for you all. I'm going to share but next time this happens I'm going to bring Max and eat the food with him and whoever helps me make it. " I said a little agitated about their actions and lack of responsibility.

"Well in our defense, we were trained to fight not to make food that was what you were foorr- I mean we weren't cut out for the kitchen remember last time we made snacks we almost burned it down, and even Max wouldn't eat it, and he eats everything." Brandon said quickly trying to get away from me. "Okay, Brandon I'm going to give you a ten second advantage to run and attack, just because I'm being friendly today." I said smiling.

Cameron's POV
______________________________

" ...I'm going to bring Max and eat the food with him...." at those words I came out of my deep thoughts and came back into reality. 'She has a boyfriend ' I thought to myself, ' wait why should I care I came here to finish a mission.' The next thing that happened was unexpected. " Come one come all and place your bets on who will win today," Sofia shouted sitting behind a stall filled with refreshments and the challengers merchandise. "Sofia! Where and when did you get all of this?" I heard Asuna shout as her cheeks went red. "Well lets see I had free time on Monday, then I stayed up all night for this past week so....... Just a minute ago." she said with a straight face. "Well I'm going to bet 15 for Brandon," I said handing Sofia my wage, as I did I saw a smirk on both their faces. "Okay Cameron nice doing business with you." Sofia said as she collected my money and handed me a piece of paper,"Okay everyone come get your refreshments and watch as Brandon and Asuna bet the crap out of each other." "SOFIA!" Asuna yelled as she went to get ready as did Brandon. "Sooo", I asked Sebastian, "Is this something you all do everyday? Or is it just today? Also do you think will win?"

"Well, one it depends and two if she is still in a bad mood she will win and if she is in a good mood she will still win. So Brandon doesn't stand a chance I hope you didn't bet on him."

"Wait what?!"

TO BE CONTINUED

*Please vote, comment, and follow me it would mean the world again sorry that I haven't published since last year.*