Chapter 10 and a A/N

Asuna POV

When we got home, Sofia and I were greeted by Max who jumped on us trying to lick our faces.

"Down Max, down boy," I said pulling him off me.

"So what do we do now?" Sofia said taking a seat on the couch while Max curled up beside her.

"Do what we normally do, we can only trust ourselves." Brandon said disappearing into the kitchen to grab some drinks for the three of us.

"Sure, that's the only thing to do unless of course, you want to start a war," I said drinking from the bottle of coke that was brought to me.

"Asuna, now you know that we are easily tempted by that," Brandon said earning a glare from me and Sofia.

"Look, Brandon, I don't care if you are my brother or not I will kick up out this house." I said.

"Okay I got the memo," he said opening his drink and taking a sip. Max jumped onto the couch and sat beside Brandon.

"So.....what did you all think of Cameron?" Sofia asked.

"He seems.....okay, but he came at the same time as the warning so I don't really know, " Brandon said. "But it looks like Asuna can trust him." I punched him hard with no hesitation.

"Ow, that hurt ya know," he said rubbing his shoulder.

"Don't care," I said called Max over to sit by me. Max came over and laid himself over my lap.

"Traitor," Brandon muffled.

Sofia let out a laugh. "I can't believe that you two are siblings, Asuna is so mature and you're so childish. And what makes it worst is that she is younger than you."

"Whatever," Brandon scoffed.

By then our parents came home and started to make dinner for us. Sofia had to go to her house, so we bided her goodbye and went into the kitchen to see what we could help our parents with. When we walked in, I saw my mom making a variety of foods.

"Mom, what's the occasion?" Brandon asked stealing the question from my mouth.

"Some of your father and my old friends are coming to visit." She responded. She was always busy with her work that she rare made dinner either I made it, we ate out, or ordered delivery. So I was glad when she did because she would make everyone their favorite dish. "Oh and please dress nicely," she said as we were shooed out of the kitchen to the stairs that led upstairs

I went to my room and changed into a light blue knee-length dress with some white converses and headed downstairs to set the table for my mother. The table was set and my mother came out from the kitchen to examine my work, she was a perfectionist. After altering minor things, she disappeared upstairs to get ready. My father arrived home not soon after and also disappeared upstairs forgetting my existence. I strolled over the living room where I spotted my brother and waited there for the arrival of our guest. 

Ding

------------------------------

Hello Everyone, 

It's me, Brisky, your author. It's been so long since I started to write this I would like to thank you all for actually reading this book and adding it to your reading list. So.....thank you, SalamatI don't know if I should continue this book but first I will ask you all. 

Do you want me to continue this story?