Chapter 4

After school, I quickly got my things together,raced to the student council office, but the door was blocked by a girl who I hated. "Hey Nerd," she hissed, "I noticed that you were with the new boy all day, but let me tell you that he is mine.The reason he's here is because of me."
"First of Emily, don't call me a nerd and second of all I don't care that he came here for you, I don't even care if he is yours," I felt myself being betrayed at the last words escaped my lips.
"Okay, when as long as you got that clear, go on into your little offitce." She Said twirling around.
"Whatever," I went into the office and started the preparations for the meeting.
Soon everyone was here
"Prez, we need to discuss what to do for the school festival," Angela stated looking at her clipboard.
"I'm with Angela with this one it's right around the corner and we still haven't started. Or practiced that." Sofia said.
I looked down, annoyed and said "I am aware of the situation so what do you all want to d-," I was interrupted
"Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, but I would like to join your club," a familiar voice stated, making me look up.
"Sorry we're not accepting new members," Brandon stated.
"At least let me try," the stranger whined. "No, we are not accepting new members" I said getting up from my chair to look at who was joining. I was so sure it was going to be Cameron, but it was......

I'm really sorry I haven't published in so long and that this chapter is so short but get ready for more updates soon