#7

U.A High School first day Part 2

Midoriya finally revealed his power to us. Uraraka and Iida were just as surprised and thrilled as I was.
I didn't see him in action during the entrance exam on the account of me passing out...

"Midoriya that was awesome!!!" I shouted to him, the rest of the class also sent praises his way.
Midoriya clenched his hand, the purple finger making itself painfully known. But what came next took us all by surprise.

Bakugo was fuming, small explosions went off in his hands and he charged for Midoriya.

"Hey! Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or you're dead!" he charged straight for Midoriya, who was screaming for his life. I was about to ask Mr Aizawa to intervine but he was already on it. His scarf raised as well as his hair, he swung the scarf in Bakugos direction wrapping around his chest and head, incapacitating him.

Bakugo was complaining while Midoriya looked like he was rethinking his life after it flashed before his eyes. After Mr Aizawa calmed the situation Midoriya made his was here passed Bakugo. He was shaken to say the least, Uraraka was comforting him and so was Iida. I looked back at Bakugo... It's clear they know each other, I wonder why he hates him so much.

The other assessments came and went, the run definitely killed me I'm so unfit it's a crime.

After the final one Mr Aizawa showed us the results. "Here's your results, there ranked from best to worst, you probably have a good idea of where you stand."
I'm so nervous, but not for me... For Midoriya. He might have excelled in the soft ball throwing, but he didn't show much for the others. I mean I didn't do that well either where I couldn't use my quirk properly.

A blue hologram appeared with our results. Where's my name...

"I came 12th..." I covered my mouth. I'm overjoyed, I didn't think I did that well. But now where's Mid-
I turned to him, "Midoriya!" his whole body was shaking, his hair covering his face so I can't see it. He's clenching his arm, probably talking to himself.

"Oh and I was lying, no one's going home I deceived you so that you could give it your all!"

"WHATT!!" The whole class shouted, completely taken aback. "I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure it out, sorry I guess I should've said something."

"Ya you should have!"

I gave Midoriya a side hug, thank God he's not going home. "Well that was completely and utterly unexpected!"
He looked to me, "ya... No kidding."

The day was over, I collected my syllabus before walking with Uraraka and Iida. "Well done again guys for showing off your potential and abilities today, it was really fun to experience it with you!" I looked between both of them.

"Yes it was indeed a good way for us to determine our potential and where we stand, you yourself did well Zatanna!" Iida said with his enthusiastic hand motions. I smiled at him, "Thank you Iida!" he nodded before looking ahead of us, "Excuse me if you may, I'll see you tomorrow!" he bowed before walking up to Midoriya. "Ocha I need to go, so I'll see ya tomorrow?"
"Yeah of course, see ya!" she waved before running to catch up to Midoriya and Iida.
I only smiled at them before walking the opposite way to them.

I was alone for about a minute before I heard my name, "HEY ZATANNA! WAIT UP!"
I turned around quickly and saw the red head boy and two others coming my way. "Oh hey Kiri! What's up?" I waved at him as they came to a stop before me.
"I WaNtED to asK yOU if we could walk with ya?!" he was so out of breath I could barley understand him.
"Since we're going the same way!" he added.