#12

Time of terror

"They can't be, how were they able to get into a U.A facility?" Kiri piped up once again. Momo came next to me and directed a question to 13.
"13 why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question, I'm not sure." They said.

Todoroki also said something about how there must be someone with a quirk to block the alarms.
Todoroki was right, they must have some sort of plan to be dumb enough to attack a U.A facility. I looked down at the villains, the one with the many hands attached to him looked right at us with scary red eyes.

Mr Aizawa walked forward, "13 get them out of here and alert the main campus, they might be blocking our communications as well, Kaminari use your quirk to contact the school."

Denki flinched and touched his headpiece, "Yes sir!"

Midoriya held my hand and offered me to Iida for support, I let go of the green haired boy and held tightly onto Iida. He offered me a reassuring smile which was faltering slightly. He was scared, I mean who wouldn't be in this situation.

"What are you going to do you can't fight them on your own, there's too many of them. Even if you do erase their quirks, your fighting style isn't suited for this, it works best for stealth and one on one fights not crowds!" Midoriya said to the pro hero.

Mr Aizawa looked to him," Can't be a pro if you only have one trick! I'll leave it to you 13!" and just like that Mr Aizawa leaped down the stairs, clenching his scarf pursuing the villains.
It was scary to see your teacher launch themselves into danger, but he was a hero and this is what he does.

Iida held onto me and we made our way to the door. I regained some of my strength back and ran beside him and Ocha. The corridor to the door was still far away, if we hurried we could make it out here alive and get help for Mr Aizawa.
Unfortunately that hope didn't last long.

A dark hole formed on the floor and the dark figure with yellow glowing eyes appeared before us.
The hero 13 stood before us to shield us from any harm.

"There is no escape for you!"

The haunting figure spoke, his voice seizing all movements from us. I'm sure we could hear each other's racing heart beats.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villians... I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello... Besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath... I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him, there must've been a change in plans I suppose it doesn't matter I still have a role to play! "

So they wanted to end the symbol of peace. That's not possible is it, I mean this is All Might we're talking about.

In the blink of an eye Kirishima and Bakugo who were in front of me were now throwing themselves at the villain. Bakugo released an explosion which covered view of themselves and the villain.
I can't tell if that was either brave or foolish. The smoke also enveloped us, the smoke was impossible to see threw.

"You live up to your schools reputation, but you should be more careful children otherwise someone might get hurt!" his bone chilling tone shook us all.