07.

Estelle's POV.

"And he just inserts his dick inside of you and he starts thrusting in and out and in and out and yeah basically."

"That sounds like boring sex."

"Well that my dear Estelle is called vanilla sex." He says, tapping my nose.

"Tell me about sex positions. I only know 69, missionary, and doggy style."

"There's many."

"Tell me the one you mostly like."

"I have more than one."

"Okay Calum now tell me what's your favorite sex positions."

"I fucking love it when it's like regular sex, but hard. So hard that every time I thrust, a clapping noise echoes through the room. And then there's the position where she's on top and then she starts doing figure eights. Oh and-"

"Okay okay, that's enough." I say as I put my hands up.

"Prude."

"I am not a prude."

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"I'm not falling for that Calum." I roll my eyes and cross my arms in front of my chest, leaning back against the headboard.

"You're just a prude okay."

"No I'm not!" I raise my voice and swing my hand towards his face.

He catches my hand and in one quick motion, he pulls me down the bed and then hovers over me, his lips at my ear.

"Just go along with it, Luke just passed by. Now moan."

I let out a soft moan and tilt my head to the left, giving him more access. He was slightly kissing my neck but I'm pretty sure from someone's else point of view it would look like he was definitely kissing me.

He then started to leave open mouthed kisses all over my neck, stopping at one specific spot that drove me insane.
The moan that came out of my mouth was real this time. And if I had to be honest, Calum had such a skillful tongue.

His hand slowly trails down from my breasts to in between my legs and opens them, getting in the middle of them. His lips kiss up my jaw, to my lips and staying there.

He opens my mouth with his and sticks his tongue in, exploring my mouth. He grabs both of my wrists with one hand and puts his hand on my crotch, rubbing it.

My hips buck up and he pushes them down, continuing his slow circular motions with his hand.

I moan into his mouth which causes him to let out a raspy groan. He stops rubbing me and I let out a whimper which he ends up smirking to.

He pulls down the shorts I put on earlier and tosses them over across the room. He leans down and kisses me on the lips before pulling my shirt over my head.

His lips leave kisses in the valley of my chest and then goes lower, and lower, each time getting closer to my panties. I look down at him to see that he's already looking at me, smirking.

"Don't Calum. Don't fucking tease me."

"So you wanna go through with this?"

"Calum don't get me fucking wet and leave me here."