19.

Estelle's POV.

Two weeks had passed.

I didn't go to school. I didn't leave my room. I didn't do anything.

The incident took a toll on me. I had nightmares of that night. The nightmares consisted of him actually completing his task. In some I would plead for help. Help from my mom, even though I knew she wouldn't do anything, I still did. I pleaded help from Luke. Sometimes he would appear and save me but sometimes he wouldn't.

And that's what makes me think about the whole situation.

What if Luke didn't appear?

What if he never saved me?

A knock at my bedroom door startles me, making me stop the possible assumptions I was about to come up with.

"Estelle?" He says from behind the door.

"Yeah?" I quietly respond.

"Your friends are here." Luke says.

Shit.

I didn't tell them about me leaving.

I didn't tell them about what happened.

I didn't make an effort in talking to them.

They come in one by one with sad looks on their faces. Their eyes are swollen with bags under them and their cheeks are flushed.

Have they been crying?

I slowly swing my legs over my bed and stand up, "Um- h-hey." I stutter, my voice hoarse.

None of them respond.

I look at each and everyone on of them. They really are hurt. I caused that.

"Listen I'm really sorry, I never meant- I never knew... I- I'm sorry!" My vision blurs as tears form at the corner of my eyes, threatening to spill.

"I'm so sorry." I say quietly, closing my eyes and looking down.

I feel strong arms wrap around me as I sob, engulfing me in full warmth.

I open my eyes and look up, shocked at the person who's hugging me.

"Don't be sorry." Calum says.

My lips quivers as I press my face against his chest. Soon I'm surrounded by two more bodies. I was in the middle of them as they crowded over me, squeezing me tightly.

"I love you guys so much." I whisper.

"And we love you." They all reply back.

After standing for a few minutes all huddled up, we sit down on my bed. I tell them everything. Starting from the phone call I received from my mom, or woman.

I can no longer call her a mother.

I don't think I ever could call her a mother.

I resume talking to them about what happened. Once I get up to the part of what that man did, I start crying again.

No matter how many times I try to forget that terrible event, I just can't seem to. It's impossible.

"We're here for you Estelle," Ashton says.

"No matter what," Michael continues.

"We will always be here for you and we will love you unconditionally." Calum finishes off.

I can't help the smile that forms on my lips as I tackle their bodies onto bed and wrap my arms around them.

"Thank you." I say, looking at them with a wide smile.

"Why are you thanking us?" Michael says.

"For being here." I cuddle into Ashton's side.

"That's what friends are for." Calum says.

I close my eyes, smiling brightly and savoring the moment.

But that's all ruined as Luke comes barging into my door.

"The cops are here to ask you questions."

A/n: read this bc I feel like people are going to say something about this; Calum has forgiven her for what she did. It may seem it was too quick but it really wasn't. Days had passed before he told Luke to go and get Estelle. So if I see anything about that I s2g I'll go all ape

Short and boring chapter I'm sorry you guys deserved an update

TOUR STARTED TODAY OMG THE NEW SONG I M N O T O K A Y. HELP I HAVE FALLEN GET LIFE ALERT

bye I love you and Michael :)