46.

Four days have passed.

I have secluded myself from everyone, everything, and the world. My feelings though, that's something I can't isolate myself from.

As soon as that lady got onto that bus, I got up from that bus bench and walked to absolutely nowhere. I just roamed around town, looking for absolutely nothing. After a couple of hours of wandering, the sun kissed the sky goodbye and the moon revealed itself in a way that made me stop at a nearby park and sit down on one of the swings.

That night, I stared at it in complete awe, the bright yellow circle attracting my eyes more than anything. But my trance was broken as the same lady came and sat down on the swing beside me, sighing deeply.

"Fancy seeing you here." She quietly said and moved her eyes up towards the moon. I looked back up at it and sighed deeply just like how she did a few seconds ago.

"I- I miss him," Her voice cracked and I snapped my head in her direction, a feeling of pity filling me up as I saw multiple tears fall down her cheeks. "He caused so much trouble but I loved him dearly a-and now, he's just gone." She cried more, her slightly wrinkled hands gripping the metal chains of the swing.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Ma'am." I said, not knowing what she exactly needed to hear. I assumed she was talking about her once loved one who recently passed away and missed dearly.

"I remember when I first saw him, he had blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes. Those blue eyes held something like mischievous in them, and I fell for them. I fell for him,"

"I fell for him in the messiest way possible and when I realized that I did, I wanted nothing more but to keep falling. Just for him."

"I can relate to that." I said and stared down at my untied, raggedy shoe laces.

"What's really going on with you?" I looked at her as she rapidly wiped at the fallen tears, sending a small smile over my way.

"I'm just... confused about life and all." I said.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I was mesmerized by the moon and I felt the need to sit down and stare at it."

"I used to do that all the time - well, I still do which explains why I'm here as well but I had a reason for it."