Day 15 & 16

The next day was a typical Monday for the men. They had classes, then volleyball practice. They had a lot of work to do to improve their performance from the match a couple of days ago. Atsumu went through the day like any other Monday, except for one thing. He had been having a fantasy about Omi All. Day. Long. and he couldn't get it out of his head.

He was trying to focus at practice, but the fantasy popped up when he saw Kiyoomi stretching his long limbs and bending back his wrists. It inhabited his brain as he watched his boyfriend take a drink of water during a break and wipe the sweat away with a towel. It was there when he watched the spiker hit one of his sets with such ferocious spin that even their exceptionally talented libero could not receive it. And it definitely took up residence, with apparently no plans to move, when he told Kiyoomi 'nice kill' and saw that flare in his eyes that seemed reserved for only him.

Atsumu was becoming increasingly concerned that they would not be able to hide their relationship from the team for too much longer. In fact, Atsumu was kind of surprised no one had noticed yet. He felt a burning guilt every time he looked at the ravenhead, convinced someone would be able to tell his thoughts, see his feelings. To Atsumu, it was getting too hard to hide it. He decided to talk to Omi about it tonight.

When practice was over, they again were the last to leave and walked together back to Kiyoomi's dorm room. On the way, Atsumu broached the subject.

"Hey, Omi-kun. When do you think we should tell the team about us? I feel like it's gettin' hard to hide." For a brief moment, Sakusa looked stricken.

"I don't know. Do you think it will be okay? I mean, do you think they'll ... accept us?"

Atsumu thought about it for a moment. "I think so. I can't think of anyone who would react negatively." Sakusa seemed to think for a moment.

"Can we give it another day or two until I get used to the idea? Would you mind?" Kiyoomi's gaze seemed to plead with Atsumu. Again, the setter realized he would do just about anything this man asked him to do. Whipped much? Or in love, he thought suddenly with a slight panic. Was he in love with Omi? Shit, thought Atsumu. He had never been in love before. The idea was both exciting and terrifying. He would need to think about it some more.

They arrived at Omi's dorm room a short time later. Kiyoomi had school work to do so he sat at his desk, while Atsumu plopped on Omi's bed to do some assigned reading. They talked here and there until they were both finished with their assignments. It was about nine o'clock, so not super late, which was good because Omi was really horny.

"Are you all done with your reading?" he asked Atsumu.

"Yeah. It's stupid, but I finished it."

"It's only nine. What do you want to do? Can you stay tonight?"

Atsumu smirked that annoying and adorable smirk. "Yeah, I can stay. What do ya have in mind?"

Omi turned a little pink at Atsumu's teasing, but he was getting used to it so his blush wasn't quite as red as it had been a couple of weeks ago. He got up from his desk chair and walked the short distance before kneeling on the bed and swinging one leg over his boyfriend to straddle him. He didn't speak, but leaned down for a kiss. He could sense Atsumu smiling and smiled a little himself.

"I've been thinking about you all day," Kiyoomi admitted with a little embarrassment.

"Oh yeah? I've been thinkin' about you too." Atsumu grabbed the front of Omi's t-shirt to pull him closer and deepened the kiss. Fuck yeah, he'd been thinking about his boyfriend. Specifically, he'd been reliving one particular scenario on auto replay all day. His fantasy was this -- Omi was sucking his dick and looking up at him with those inky eyes, waiting for Atsumu to tell him he was doing a good job. Shit, there it was again. I am so screwed, thought Atsumu. Or not, he added wryly.

The fact was, his boyfriend wasn't ready for that and that was okay, really and truly. He just couldn't wait for it to happen for real because, not gonna lie, that would be so fucking hot. Shit, he had to stop this.

They were making out pretty heavily now, Kiyoomi still straddling his boyfriend, but Atsumu thought there was too much space between them. He needed skin. Now. He broke away and lifted Omi's shirt up and over his head. Damn, Omi's body was fucking impressive. He just stared for a moment, taking in all the hard lines and slopes.

He pushed the ravenhead onto his back and came over him, reinitiating the kiss and running his hands along the taut muscles. He paused to take off his own shirt, suddenly needing to feel skin on skin. He worked his lips down, following the path of his hands. He suddenly needed very badly to take Omi's cock in his mouth. When he reached the spiker's sweatpants, he didn't stop to ask with words, just looked up for permission. Omi nodded greedily and Atsumu almost chuckled, except he was too intent on his mission.

He practically tore off the sweatpants, followed by boxers, and took a minute to admire the thick, muscled thighs before moving his eyes up to his meal. Son of a bitch. Was there any inch of this man that was not perfect? He went right to it, and soon Omi was writhing and moaning and Atsumu was drunk on the power he held. He stopped for a moment, intending to tease a little, but when he looked at Omi's face so desperate to cum, he forgot about teasing.

"Ya like when I do that, Omi-omi? Should I continue?" Sakusa nodded and Atsumu smirked again.

"Then be a good boy and cum for me, okay?" Kiyoomi's eyes darkened again and Atsumu went back to sucking him enthusiastically. Before long he had Omi grabbing his hair and cumming into his mouth. Damn, he enjoyed that, and damn, he wanted the roles reversed.

He crawled up a bit to place a kiss on Omi's mouth. Omi was still a little dazed so Atsumu gave him a minute. When his eyes opened, it took a minute for him to focus but then he lifted one side of his mouth in a smile and Atsumu thought he would die from the cuteness. Yep, definitely in love. He leaned down for another kiss, buying himself some time. Atsumu was not quite sure if this was a good time to say it. He didn't want to pressure Omi in any way, so he tucked the thought away for the time being.

Kiyoomi was looking at him strangely. Atsumu tilted his head slightly and asked, "You okay?"

Omi responded, "I want to do that but I'm not ready."

"I don't care, Omi. Anytime you're ready. Or never." Sakusa nodded, almost imperceptibly, but still looked troubled. Then Atsumu was teasing him again, biting softly at his lips, fondling his nipples -- why was that such a turn on, anyway? Kiyoomi could feel Atsumu's erection pressing against him and he decided there was at least one thing he could do to help with that. He pushed the setter over onto his back and smiled wickedly and Atsumu smirked, knowing what was about to happen. While Omi's hand was not a perfect substitute for his mouth, it would do.

Afterwards, they went to sleep in Omi's bed, content to be holding each other close.

***********

The next morning, they parted to go to their separate classes, as usual, and the day repeated monotonously for Atsumu. Classes, fantasy, practice, fantasy. Except that when they were ready to leave the locker room when practice was over, Kiyoomi told his boyfriend that he had a project for school that he had to finish.

"I feel like it's going to take me most of the night. You probably shouldn't come over. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I understand. Anyway, I have some school work I could get done as well. We'll see each other tomorrow."

They each went back to their own rooms for a rare night of sleeping alone. Omi worked on his project and as expected, it took most of the night to finish. It was well past midnight when he completed the final touches and he was physically and mentally exhausted. He dropped into bed but couldn't sleep right away, his mind racing with thoughts of his school project. Eventually, those gave way to thoughts about Atsumu.

Kiyoomi thought about the next step he wanted to take and he really wanted to take it. But he was a bit put off by the thought of germs. So he had a plan. It involved the shower. And if everything went well tomorrow, he would go through with the plan tomorrow night. He hoped he could do it, because he really wanted to make Atsumu feel good, was almost desperate to do so. And he realized there were lengths he would go to for his boyfriend that he never thought possible. That included putting a dick in his mouth.