Day 30

In the next week and a half, a few things changed. The team had seemingly accepted their relationship. In the locker room, no one mentioned Sakusa's aversion to being touched and everyone gave Atsumu a wide berth after his outburst. The changes were just fine with both of them.

When they went into the coffee shop, Kiyoko no longer flirted with Atsumu but seemed instead to be happy for them. One time, Sakusa heard her tell a coworker they were a cute couple. They had gone on a couple of dates off-campus and Atsumu was pleased when Omi held his hand and showed other small PDAs while they were out together.

Things were changing in their relationship as well. They said 'I love you' more easily now and were used to each other's touches. They were both getting more familiar with each other's likes and dislikes, quirks and routines.

In bed, things were changing as well. In particular, Omi was getting comfortable enough to tell Atsumu what he wanted, and it could be pretty specific at times. A lot of times Omi just said what he wanted, but other times he moved Atsumu's hand where he wanted it or grabbed Atsumu's hair to direct him. Atsumu didn't mind this at all and in fact, found it all, especially the hair pulling, to be a turn on. So things were going well in that department, with both of them well-satisfied with their partner.

So one night when they were making out, Atsumu was not at all surprised to hear Kiyoomi telling him where he wanted to be touched and Atsumu was happy to comply. But after a while, when Atsumu's hand started ghosting over Omi's hole, the blond was surprised when Omi grabbed his wrist tightly with one strong hand and said "Not today."

At first, Atsumu thought Omi meant he didn't want to have sex and he was a little confused by the unexpected rebuke. But then Omi pushed him on his back, came down on top of him, and kissed him breathless. Omi then moved his hands up Atsumu's arms and pulled them over his head while he kissed and bit at the setter's neck. He then grabbed both wrists with one hand and looked Atsumu directly in the eye.

"Tonight, you're mine."

Atsumu's eyes widened in shock as he took in Omi's meaning. What? What is happening? How? Why? What? thought Atsumu as he desperately tried to process the switch. He must have looked perplexed because Omi smiled a half-smile at him, but then swooped down for another hot, wet kiss.

Still holding Atsumu's wrists with one hand, his other began to slide down his boyfriend's abs to caress the growing tent in his pants. Atsumu was turned on by the restriction of his arms and even though he probably could have broken free, he didn't want to. He was excited to see where this all was going.

Soon Omi was removing Atsumu's pants and boxers and sucking his dick even though they hadn't taken a shower in more than two hours. Atsumu was again surprised and turned on as fuck. He was still thinking about their lack of shower when he felt Omi's hand skimming over his hole and he soon had no doubts what was on his boyfriend's mind.

But he got distracted by Omi's hot, wet mouth on him and before long was cumming into it and moaning like a slut. Omi seemed satisfied with himself as he popped off and stood up to undress. Atsumu, still in a haze, watched as Omi stripped off his shirt, exposing his fabulous chest, abs and arms. He watched still more when Omi unzipped his jeans and slid them down his hips along with his boxers, revealing to-die-for thighs as well as his massive cock, all ready to go.

Atsumu gulped. Omi didn't speak but grabbed what they needed from the bedside table and tossed the supplies on the bed before moving one of Atsumu's legs and kneeling between them.

"Are you okay with this?" he finally asked and Atsumu was momentarily speechless. It wasn't that he was necessarily opposed to the idea, he just was surprised. He opened his mouth and closed it again, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"Please, 'Tsumu. I want to fuck you." Atsumu again realized he didn't have the heart to deny his boyfriend anything, so he nodded and pulled Omi down for a kiss. They stayed like that for a while, hands exploring, tongues dancing. Omi's hand was kneading Atsumu's thighs and ass and Atsumu was getting hard again.

Omi finally broke the kiss and moved to pick up the lube. Atsumu suddenly was nervous but if Omi was, he showed no sign of it. Instead, Omi seemed determined. He lubed up his fingers and began probing at Atsumu's hole. He said in barely above a whisper, "I've been thinking about this for a while." His inky eyes bore into Atsumu's brown ones and soon Atsumu was lost in their depths as he gave himself over to the sensations Omi's fingers were eliciting in him. He moaned a bit as a third finger invaded him and his eyes fluttered shut briefly before reopening to gaze into Omi's dark eyes again.

Omi held his gaze the entire time his fingers were inside him and Atsumu found it ridiculously hot. He moaned again as Omi's fingers curled and suddenly felt an urge to be filled. Omi must have seen the look in his eyes because he chuckled a little and asked softly, "Ready?"

Atsumu nodded as Omi removed his fingers and slipped on a condom before slathering lube on himself. Atsumu was breathing hard with anticipation now and found himself groaning with satisfaction as his boyfriend entered him. "Shit, Omi. So big."

Kiyoomi again moved to pin Atsumu's wrists above his head, saying simply, "I like you like this." Atsumu was again incredibly turned on and let himself be held and fucked at the same time. Soon he was asking for it harder, "Omi, so good. More, please," and Omi was happy to deliver. They continued that way for a few minutes until Omi stopped and pulled out, leaving Atsumu with a pout.

"Turn over," Omi instructed and Atsumu did without question. On his hands and knees, he felt his boyfriend enter him again. He moaned again at the invasion. "Shit, Omi, feels so good."

Omi was encouraged by his words and began adjusting his angle until he heard Atsumu moan lewdly. Satisfied that he had found his spot, he grabbed Atsumu's hips and started pounding. Within minutes, Atsumu was a moaning mess with words tumbling out of his mouth --- "Omi" and "fuck yeah" and "oh my god."

Now Omi was getting close as well so he reached around with one hand to stroke Atsumu's neglected cock. He heard one last "Fuck yeah. Right. There." and then Atsumu was cumming onto the sheets and Omi was close behind.

For a moment, they both just stayed unmoving, trying to catch their breath, but then Omi pulled out to dispose of the condom and came back to a collapsed Atsumu, eyes closed, thoroughly wrecked. He smiled, pleased with himself and gathered up his boyfriend in his arms.

"Thanks for letting me try that," he said, placing a soft kiss on Atsumu's forehead.

Atsumu just hummed in response, "Mmmm."

"I think I liked it that way," Omi continued. "I like it when you touch me, but I like touching you more."

Atsumu smiled. He thought back about how Omi had been just a month ago and was so proud of the progress he had made. And he was also really glad Omi's progress had been with him.

"I'm proud of ya, Omi-Omi." Atsumu smiled and peered up into Omi's dark eyes.

Omi looked back pinning Atsumu with an intense stare. "Thank you, 'Tsumu. For everything." He gave him a quick hug, and Atsumu replied, "It wasn't anything, really. I do love ya, Omi."

"I love you too. And now, if you're up to it, I want to touch you again. My way." He pushed Atsumu on his back and came over him to place a quick, hard kiss on his waiting lips.

Atsumu smirked that equally annoying and adorable smirk and observed, "I've created a monster."

Omi only smirked himself and they proceeded to touch each other in all their favorite ways.