Day 6

Atsumu was drowning in guilt all day Sunday. Surely, he was the creepiest pervert around for thinking sexual things about his friend he was just trying to help. What did that make him if he couldn't even touch his friend's skin in a nonsexual way without getting turned on? A creeper, that's what.

He swore that he wouldn't think any sexual thoughts at all tonight when he was with Sakusa. Not even if the ravenhead had no shirt on and those perfect, amazing 8-pack abs were on display. Wait, what? Shit. No. I will not check out his abs. Or his v-line. I will not look at his biceps, although feeling them is fucking hot. Wait. Ahhhh! I'm such a creep. Stop. Stop. Stop. By the time he arrived at Sakusa's dorm, he was thoroughly disgusted with his pervy self.

Sakusa's Sunday was also spent agonizing over what would happen that night, but for different reasons. He was planning to confess, to tell Atsumu that the person he wanted to touch, the person all of this was for, was him. He had planned it out in his head, more or less. He had to just say it out loud. Piece of cake, right?

Except that when Atsumu showed up at his door, he looked fucking hot and all thoughts instantly flew from Sakusa's head. Atsumu was casually dressed in tight jeans, a fitted black t-shirt and black Chuck Taylors. Both the top and bottom garments hugged his frame, showing off his substantial muscles. Kiyoomi forgot to breathe for a moment and just took in the sight; damn, he had to tell Atsumu tonight because he really wanted to touch him. Really touch him, none of this holding hands bullshit.

He was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he didn't notice that Atsumu was talking to him. "Er, what?" he said, looking up into the setter's face.

"Are ya okay, Omi-kun? You look like ya don't feel well."

"Oh, sorry. No, I'm fine. Just... I'm fine. Come in." Sakuas opened the door and gestured for his friend to enter. Atsumu unlaced his shoes and placed them by the door alongside Kiyoomi's. Atsumu was desperately trying to avoid looking at the bed, figuring his pervy mind would wander to very bad places, so he sat in the wooden chair at the desk and turned to his friend and slightly away from the bed. It was still in his peripheral vision though. Damn.

"So, I was thinkin'," Atsumu began. "Do ya want to try hugging? That is definitely somethin' ya will want to do if yer datin' someone. We can do it with our shirts on if ya want."

"Okay," agreed Sakusa. "Um, how do you want to do it?" Okay, that sounded really bad. But I don't want to admit that I'm thinking dirty thoughts. I'm going to hope he didn't notice.

"Well," answered Atsumu as he stood up, "I could just come over and give ya a hug. I'll go real slow. And ya can hug back but only if ya want to."

"I ... I think I can do that," stuttered Kiyoomi, not at all sure he could do that. That would mean all of Atsumu's body would be close to his, maybe even touching in places besides the back. Maybe his chest would be pressed to mine. Maybe our legs might be touching. Maybe even ... Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shut up, idiot. You can do this, Kiyoomi thought to himself, convincing himself not at all. But he couldn't give up now.

Atsumu approached him. In the small room, he only took a few steps before he was face to face with Kiyoomi. They were maybe a half-meter apart when Atsumu stopped and looked up earnestly into the spiker's face.

"Ya gonna be okay? We don't hafta if ya don't want to."

"No, I'm okay," Sakusa said, nodding as if to bolster his courage. Atsumu then closed the distance between them so they were toe to toe. He leaned in a little, wrapping one arm around Kiyoomi near the waist and one higher around his shoulder. He didn't press his whole body, but their chests were touching as he lightly squeezed. He kept his grip loose in case Omi-kun wanted to pull away. His palms were flat against Kiyoomi's back and his head was over one shoulder. He couldn't see Sakusa's face but could sense the tension he was holding in his body.