Bakugou x Male! Reader

Ok, so, I got really bored and wanted to write, my friend gave me the idea, so, thank you friend😂🖤

This one-shot is placed right after bakugou was rescued from the LOV

Y/N grew up with bakugou and Deku, and has been dating Katsuki for a bit now 

A completely unrelated fact, the readers quirk is rope manipulation. Yes, I know you what it sounds like, blame my friend 😂

No ones POV~

All but one member of class 1-A has officially moved into the new dorms. While most of the class was now hanging out in the 'Living room'  kirishima noticed that Bakugou was sitting alone and fidgeting. Being the kind person he is, kirishima went up to Bakugou to ask him if he was alright. "I'm fine weird hair.."  kirishima wasn't convinced though. "You sure bakubro? It looks like something is bothering you" Bakugou started losing his patience "you wanna know what's bothering me?! What's  bothering me is that I have no idea where that damn manipulator is?!"  Kirishima went silent at that. Bakugou being frustrated said "what?!" Kirishima responded with "....maybe I should let midobro tell you this..." kirishima got up and walked away to where the others were sitting. Midoriya walked over to Bakugou after kirishima asked him to. "What is it Deku?!?" Midoriya sighed " kaachan... n/n is still in the hospital after the injuries he got from protecting some of the others..." Bakugou paused for a few seconds "....where"  Midoriya was confused "where what kaachan?" Bakugou replied "where is the hospital Deku.."

Midoriya was taken aback by Bakugou's tone, but smiled knowing that katsuki truly cared for y/n. Izuku responded to Bakugou "it's not to far from UA, I'll go with you" Bakugou huffed but nodded. They both got up and grabbed their coats, as they were about to leave uraraka walked up to them "where are you going Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked curiously "a-ah! We're going to go visit y/n Uraraka-San!" Uraraka smiled " make sure to tell him I said hello" Midoriya nods "of course!"

"Oi! Deku, let's get going!" Midoriya nods and starts walking with Bakugou after waving goodbye to Uraraka.

The walk to the hospital from UA was roughly 15 minutes. They made sure to have one near UA in case of emergencies that recovery girl  couldn't help, which thankfully, isn't often.

When the duo arrived at the hospital they immediately went to the receptionist desk to ask their friends room number. The young girl that was running the desk at the moment seamed frightened by Bakugou's aura. Seeing that the young girl, Julias, that they had learned the name of due to her name tag, was scared, Deku stepped in calming the girl down slightly. After receiving the number of y/n's room the two made to delay in heading to his room.

When they reached the door Bakugou wasted no time opening it and rushing inside, Midoriya hot on his trail. Y/n was startled when Bakugou ran over and pulled him into a hug, because he didn't  know who it was. Once he realized it was Bakugou he quickly hugged back and let out a almost silent "katsuki?.."

"I'm here n/n... and I'm never leaving you again.."

——————-

Word count: 555

Gah- this is so short- (like Levi) 

But I'm gonna leave it here anyway😐 cause ya Boi is ✨busy✨ and ✨stressed✨