Leon x Female reader!

(Btw in this one shot you're the twins older sister)

Your POV~

I was walking down the road to Hop and Leon's house with my partner, Rapidash, we had just gotten off of a flying taxi at wedgehurst, so I would need to walk to their house, why am I going to his house you ask? Because the championship is starting soon and Leon has a gift for our siblings. How do I know? Because I helped him catch the Pokémon.

See I work Leon, besides Raihan I was kinda like his rival except I don't really battle that much, I prefer to take care of and make the Pokémon strong instead of battling and stuff. I also traveled with Leon while he was doing the gym challenge .Anyway I'm basically his right hand man, except I'm a girl.

And just like Leon I haven't seen my little siblings in ages! 'I wonder how they've been? I mean I know they're alright but still like what has happened while I was away?'  These thoughts clouded my mind, I wouldn't have know we were almost at the house is Rapidash hadn't bumped my arm with his nose.

I silently thanked Rapidash by petting his head, then we walked over to Leon's house to be greeted by Leon,Victor and an overly enthusiastic Gloria and Hop. I was with Leon not to long ago when we were catching the Pokémon for the kids and he asked me to look after them.

My little siblings and Hop run over and tackled me in a hug almost knocking me over, "Y/N!! I'm so glad you're here!" Gloria said with her normal excitement then Hop and Victor replied at the same time and said "yeah! We missed you!" 

I smiled while hugging them all back you see, Hop has always been like a little brother to me, and while me and Leon are good friends and Hop is best friends with Victor and Gloria somehow Leon has never met them, and I'm still not really sure how

"It's good to see you all too! I think Rapidash has missed the country side of Galar  as well."I said with a smile on my face. Just as Leon was about to say something Hops mum yells from the door to help her get all the barbecue stuff outside.

Time skip brought to you by Leon's huge cape~~

After we ate and Caught up with each other it was time to show them the Pokémon, so I let out the three Pokémon from my bag, what came out was a Grookie,Scorbunny and Sobble.

Scorbunny ended up with Gloria, Victor took Sobble and Hop took Grookie. While the kids were bonding and playing with their Pokémon me and Leon were sitting up against his house next to each other.

"Hey Leon, do you ever wonder what would have happened if you didn't become champion?" He looked a little surprised by my question but shook it off "honestly.... I don't know, I might have gone to work at Rose Tower?"

"That's not to bad" I said giggling, we just sat there looking into each other's eyes until be were interrupted by Gloria tuning up to us with her Scorbunny

"Hey! Y/N! We're gonna head home k?" I was trying to hold back a giggle while responding to her "alright I'll be there in a second" she nodded and started walking away. I turn to Leon to see him looking at me already 

"Well I guess I gotta go....see ya at the opening match" I said while getting up from the ground and brushing myself off,I helped Leon up and he hugged me, we said our good byes and I headed home with the twins