Chapter 5 - A Long Night

----------- Spencer's POV -----------
As y/n heads to my room, i fix by bed on the couch. After i finish, i lay down and try to get comfy. I've fallen asleep on this couch two time so, i shouldn't be so hard to do it a third but I can't sleep.

I got up and grabbed a book from my shelf and laid back down on the couch. I was reading for a while but i could processes what i was reading. My mind is flooding with the thoughts of everything that happened to y/n. My gaze moved from my book to the ceiling.

*Why did Clint cheat on her? How could he? How long has it been going on? Y/n mention my name. Why was my name involved? Did he think she was cheating him with me? Is that why me cheated on her? To some get back at her somehow?*

*That look on her face when i opened the door, GOD. I haven't seen her like that since her grandmother passed. It kills me to see her in so much pain, or any pain at all. Y/n's  so sweet and outgoing how could anyone hurt such a fragile and kindhearted soul.*

My thoughts are interrupted a sound of rain starting to pour outside. I look down to see my book laying on chest, still open. I sit up, close the book and head to the restroom. Since the restroom is in my room, i walk over to door quietly not to wake up y/n.

As i approach the door that was already cracked. I slowly push open door and walk pass the bedroom to the restroom, quietly not to wake y/n. As she looks so peacefully sleeping.

I finish using to restroom and walk back to the couch, and begin to read

I finish using to restroom and walk back to the couch, and begin to read. My eyes get heavy and i fall asleep.

(Some time passes)

I wake to a piercing sound of screams coming from the bedroom. Y/N! I quickly get up and run to the bedroom and flung the door open.

"Y/N!?" I yell as i approach the bed. I see y/n rolling around, kicking and screaming, still asleep. She quickly sits up, and her eyes fly open in terror, as she quickly crawling backwards on her hands and position herself at the head of the bed, bringing her knees to her chest, breathing heavily and crying as she looks down.

I stare at her, with a mixture of sadness and confusion. Everything happened so quickly. I was just standing there shocked. "Y/n?" I say in a soft/loud tone, but not to loud to startle her. She quickly turns and looks at me, locking eyes with me. Giving me her scared and but sad eyes, tears streaming down her face.

As her eyes meet mine, the tension in her face begins relax. "Spencer?" She says in a cracked and broken voice, her lip quivering and her eyes blinking rapidly.

I jump onto the bed and open my arms for her, she immediately crawls over to me and places her head into my chest, wrapping her arm around me, tightly crying loud and hard, almost identical to way she was at my front door.

I close my arms, gripping her so tightly, holding onto her. "Shhh.. It's okay baby, your alright. I'm right here. BREATHE, baby just breathe." I say placing one hand on her head and the other one rubbing her back, up and down to comfort her.

She let's out a exhausted heavy, breathy cry once more before pulling herself from my grip and giving me a broken smile once again, tears still streaming down her face.

"PLEASE!, Don't leave me alone." She say shaking her head, sniffing and wiping the snot from her nose.  I stare her, starting to tear up at the sight of her going through so much pain. I try my best to form the biggest smile i could, to let her know that im not leaving her side.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." I say to her, then lay her down with me and just immediately i hear a sigh of relief escape her mouth. I continue to comfort her in my arms with minutes passing by. Everything's silent, only leaving the rain to pour outside.

I lay in a comfortable silence hearing the rain pour from afar along with a light snore. I turn my head to see y/n asleep. I smile at the sight of her peacefully sleeping and turn to look back up at the ceiling. My eyes get heavy by the second and i fall into a deep slumber.