Chapter 6 - Breakfast in Bed

--------- Y/n's POV ------------

I roll over in my bed, keeping my eyes closed and reaching my hand out. I rub the bed, searching for the body that was comforting me last night. Realizing that i'm alone, i sit up quickly and open my eyes to be greeted by the sunlight beaming through the blinds and no one next to me. I quickly close my eyes and rub them, trying to wake up fully.

I open my eyes finally adjusting them to the lighting and turn my back so that the light is not in my eyes anymore. I take a deep breathe and my nose is greeted by the smell of coffee, and i exhale as a smile creeps over my face. I finally look around the room, taking in my surrounding and realize i'm not in my own room, I'm in Spencer's.

I hear a light knock on the door and turn my head to see Spencer standing in the doorway, holding a tray of food and drinks in his hands. I smile and the site of Spencer slowly approaching the bed. I crawl back to the spot i woke up in, laying on your side looking toward Spencer. Spencer places the tray of food on top of the nightstand beside the bed, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, turn his body to toward me.

"Good Morning, Sunshine." Spencer says smiling at me, i return the favor. I sit up, cris-crossed and let out a small yawn and stretch. "Morning, Spence." I say smiling back at him. He grabs the tray of food and places it on the bed in front of me. "I hope your hungry?" He says and i chuckle. "Starving.." I say looking at him and smiling. "What did i do to deserve breakfast in bed?" You ask sarcastically.

Out of all the time i know him, Spencer's only ever made me breakfast once, it was the time he stay at my house after my grandmother past away, i was to heartbroken to stay by yourself, so when Spencer offered to stay the night, i was more than happy.

Then i remembered last night... from Clint cheating on me to crying in Spencer's arms... Twice. Why i realized that woke up at Spencer's house and on Spencer's bed. I took a deep shakey breathe and exhaled. My eyes teared up as i said. "I think i know why-" i place my hand over my mouth, trying to hide my soft low cries.

Spencer grabbed the food and placed it back onto the counter. "Oh no y/n, PLEASE-" Spencer said starting to tear up, holding his hands out. I quickly throw myself into his arm, locking my hand together behind him, taking in his warmth and embrace and he did the same.

"I'm sorry if i upset you in anyway, it was never my intention." Spencer said gripping me tight. I cried into his chest loud and hard. My heart aching in pain from the memories of last night.

I choked back as much as tears as i could, I  wouldn't let Clint get the satisfaction of  knowing that i was still crying for him. I slowly pulled away from Spencer arms and presses my lips together, letting out a heavy breathe...

I looked down at my lap then up to Spencer's eyes and bit my lip. *oh lord, please forgive me for what I'm about to do.*

I leaned into Spencer, grabbing his face with both hands and aggressively placing my lips on his, kissing him. I feel him place his hands on my lower back as we kissed..

After a while, I slowly pull myself away from the kiss, slowing opening my eyes and looking into his eyes, breathing heavily. His faces was left in confusion and shock and i quickly regret my decision. "I'm so sorry Spence, i didn't mea-" My apology was cut off by Spencer pulling me back into an aggressive kiss, gripping my face with his hands.

My stomach grow butterflies as Spencer passionately kissed me, but slowly faded when he pulled away. "I been waiting for this moment for too long." Spencer says smiling at me, looking into my eyes.  I looked at him and smiled bigger.

"Me too.." I said and Spencer pulled me back  into his kiss. My fingers slowly move from his face, down to his chest and stopping at the waistband of his pants. Spencer's lips leaves mine, leaving a couple centimeters between us. He look up into your eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this y/n." Spencer says, breathing heavily against your face with his hot breathe as you look into his eyes. I press one more kiss onto his lips and and say. "Absolutely..

Spencer gives you a big smile and pulls you onto his lap, immediately followed by him pulling your shirt off over your head and tosses it onto the floor and places his lips back onto him. You p.ull off his shirt and toss it somewhere in the room and throw yourself back onto the bed and smile back up to him.

Spencer slowly moves his fingers down your torso, slowly feeling your skin in his hands and stops at your waistband of your shorts. "May i?.." He asks and you bit down on your lips and nod in agreement. Spencer slides down your shorts and you let out a heavy breathe and smile back at you.

You pull Spencer down to you and kiss him again, your kiss is interrupted by a ring on your phone and you pull away from Spencer's lips and sigh, as you sit up reaching for your phone and sit with your back against the headboard.

You look at the caller i.d. and see it from Derek, as Spencer still to kiss your neck and you answer the phone. "Hey, what's up Morgan?" You ask, Spencer's stops and the sound of Morgan's name but then continues shortly after. "Hotch wants us in 15 minutes, we got a case."

Spencer starts moving his lips from your neck to your beast. "Uhh... You hesitate and let out a breathy air "..Ok will do, seen you soon" you say quickly and hang up the phone and toss it.

You pull Spencer from you before he can get any further. "Fun's over lover boy, we got to get to work" You say, using Morgan's nickname for Reid as you get up from the bed.

Spencer looks at the clock on his watch and say "Damnit is barely 9:47 a.m, What happened to 'be in the office by 11 am...' " spencer say in a disappointed tone. "We've got a case, Spence" you say heading to the restroom with your go-bag.

You exit the restroom with little to no makeup, some light blue fitted slacks that fit perfectly on you, a matching blazer and belt with a with a white blouse that covers your neck to go with the outfit. You tie your hair into a low pony tail and top it with vans.

You don't see Spencer in the bedroom so you walk to the kitchen and see him sitting in the bar stool looking at his phone

You don't see Spencer in the bedroom so you walk to the kitchen and see him sitting in the bar stool looking at his phone. "Ready," i  say pulling my credentials, gun and holster from your bag and putting them on. "Omg, y/n, you look beautiful." Spencer say looking up at you, from his phone. "Thank you, same to you!" You say smiling and waling to the door. He follows right behind you, grabbing his go-bag and walking the both of you out the apartment, locks the door and down the steps, placing a hand on your lower back.

You guys reach the car and he opens the passenger door for you. You step in, he coffees the door and he walks to the driver door, passing through the front of the car. He steps in, closes the door, place the key in the ignition and pull out of the apartment complex getting onto the main road.

The car ride is quiet as Spencer places  one of his hand on your inner thigh and the other on the steering wheel. "So.." Spencer glances at you, then back to the road. "Are we ever going to finish that thing." Spencer say emphasizing the 'thing' as you know he was referring to you guys one-on-one alone time in the bed.

You breathe hitches as he place his hand on your inner thigh and you let out a heavy breathy sigh. "We'll just have to wait and see... now don't we, Doctor." I say placing my hand on top of his hand, still resting on my thigh and look over at Spencer, who glance back at me and chuckles. "Indeed, we do." He says and continued to drive to the BAU.