Chapter 2- The Plan

We arrive at Quantico at 1:47 a.m. and we are all waiting the parking lot consulting. 

"We will be heading to the bar down the street- Morgan says but JJ intervene. "What time?" Morgan now looking down at his watch. "How does 2 sound," Rmily says now focusing her eyes from her watch to the team. Everyone nods in agreement "Sounds good- say Emily now gazing over at Hotch but before she could say anything- "Are you coming Hotch? Rossi asks. Hotch eyes now looking up from his phone and looks at Rossi.

"Actually, i'll have to hang back on this one, i have to finish up this case report. Strauss wants it on her desk by 3.. -Hotch turns his attention to me- "but congratulations Agent y l/n, it's been a pleasure having you on this team." I smile at his complaint and he turns attention back to Rossi. "Have fun guys, but not too much. I need you all in the office by 11." Hotch say in a stern voice. "Will do!" Morgan says as Hotch heads into the building.

Morgan phone rings and he answers it. "Hey Babygirl, What's up?" He asks in a confused voice and putting Penelope on speaker.

"Nothing handsome, i was just wondering if you guys made it home yet?" It's just like Penelope to be concerned for us given that we lost one of our agent not to long ago. As she finishes the sentence, you can see the tension in Morgan's face relaxes. "Yeah, we just got here, we are actually going to be heading to the bar to celebrate
y/n being at the BAU for 2 years, wanna come?"

"Of course, but is Hotch going to be there?" Pen says. Morgan chuckles which makes the whole team laugh.

Penelope never liked to drink infront of Hotch because she had time were she goes rogue, and crazy things happen when she drunk that and she doesn't want Hotch to see that side of her, given that he is her boss and all.

"No babygirl, your off the hook this time." Morgan says and Penelope lets out a sigh of relief. "Meet us outside in the parking lot in 5." Morgan says. "You got it!"Penelope says and hangs up.

Everything goes calm, as I break the silence I say "Let me drop this file box, off at my desk and I'll meet guys there." I say lifting the box higher up to show them and forcing a smile.

"Well, i left my keys in my desk so I'll walk you up?" Spencer say smiling at me."I'd like that!" I say smiling, starting to head to the elevator. "Let me get that for you, love." Spencer says grabbing the file box from my hands, touching my hand. I get butterflies when our hands touch. I turn away from him and i bite my lip as we walk to the building. As we approach the doors and head to the elevator, a take a glance at him, he turned and looks at me and smiles.

We step into the elevator and i push the button with the #6 on it and the doors of the elevator closes. The elevator ride is awfully quick and as the doors swing open i see Penelope standing in front of us.

"Going somewhere?" She says as we step out of the elevator. "Just putting this box away and saying bye to Hotch." I say and Penelope looks at Spencer with suspicion look on her face. " ohh.. uh i forgot my keys at my desk." Spencer says giving her an awkward smile.
"Ok, well see you guys at the bar then." Penelope says in a peppy tone and enters the elevator.

Spence and i walk into the bullet pin. He sets the file box on his desk and says "I going to head to the restroom, i'll be right back." and i nod my head in response to him. Spence head the the restroom and i pick up the file box and walk over to Hotch's office.

I knock on his door and then open it and start walking to his desk. His attention turn from his file to me. I smile at him and i say "Just wanted to drop these off and say good night." Hotch smiles at me. "Thank you agent y l/n, he says smiling up at me "take care and don't work to hard, try and get some rest and drive home safely- I say leaning down to give him a big hug "Good night sis." He says then turns his attention back to his file. I exit his office and walk over to Spencer desk.

As i reach Spencer's desk to get the keys, my eyes catch a glimpse at a framed photo on his desk

As i reach Spencer's desk to get the keys, my eyes catch a glimpse at a framed photo on his desk. I lean over and grab the photo and notice it a photo of the creek. But, not just any creek, this was Spencer's favorite place on earth, and it was mine as well. It is a very special place to the both of us. This creek was were Spencer and i had our first kiss, our first date and where he asked me to be his girlfriend. I pick up the photo and continue to examine it taking in all the memories we had at this place.

 I pick up the photo and continue to examine it taking in all the memories we had at this place

When my thoughts are interrupted by a hand placed on my shoulder. I quickly snap out of it and turn around, startled and pressing the photo into my chest. I quickly exhale sharply and sigh out of relief, when i realize it is just Spencer.

"Do you like it?" Spencer asked slightly laughing and smirking at me. I look at him a little confused as he points to the frame, I look at him and chuckle. I slowly pull the photo away from my chest, moving my eyes from him back to the photo again. I smile and say "I love it, it's one of the most- "beautiful places" we say. I say giving his the biggest smile ever. "Indeed it is," he says reaches his hand out slowly taking the photo and gripping it. "...but as much as i loved to stand her talking with you and I all night, i think we should be heading to the bar, don't you think?" Spencer says smirking at me.

We stand in silence for awhile, soaking up this moment that doesn't last very long. "Correct, Dr.." I say placing my hand on his shoulder then walking off.

I turn around to look at him, he's still in the same position, looking down at the photo. "Are you coming, Dr. Reid" i say getting his attention, he is now looking at me. "...or are you just going to stand there?" I ask.

Spencer turns around to places the photo onto his desk, back to it's original position. He turns back around and give you 'that smile' the one you can't resist, the one that brightens your day and make you all warm and fuzzy inside. "Right behind you, love." He say walking over to you and placing his hand on the lower part of your back, just above you waist.