Punch and Tobacco.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Okay okay.. McKayla, now that you've lost like a little bitch, you have to kiss.. This guy !"

The girl turned around, looking through the crowd to see who it was about.

She saw him leaning against on the couch next to his friends, his cup filled with alcohol and clearly not looking like he was enjoying himself.

"Yoongi ?" She asked in a weird high-pitched voice of disbelief, furrowing her eyebrows.

Her friend nodded, looking at McKayla with a smile.

"Oh hell no, I've never talked to that guy." She said, taking a sip of the fruit punch in her hand.

"Come on Kayls it's a fucking frat party ! No one will even remember that !" Janae encouraged, shaking her shoulder.

McKayla sighed, gulping down her drink and slamming it back on the kitchen counter before making her way towards Yoongi, her friends squealing and cheering for her.

"Hey Yoongi.." She cleared her throat, standing in front of him.

His friends gave him suggestive looks, Jungkook putting his index in a circle he formed with his thumb and other index.

He rolled his eyes, looking back at her.

McKayla wasn't the shy, unknown type. Matter of fact, everyone knew her, even though she didn't knew them.

That's why it surprised Yoongi that she even talked to him, a guy people knew because of his friends, because of the way they dragged him in the frat house.

They were playing in two different leagues, clearly.

"Yeah ?"

McKayla turned to her friends a second, asking them silently if she really had to kiss him, to which they nodded eagerly, making her sigh.

"I'm going to be direct, I lost a game and now I have to kiss you, is that okay with you or not ?"

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly as his friends screamed, not expecting that to even happen.

Yoongi took a deep breath, rolling his neck as he pulled lip-balm on his lips.

"Make it quick."

"Thank you.."

She leaned on him and connected their lips, following Yoongi's lead.

Nobody around really cared, because really, who cared about a kiss in a frat party, especially since they were all intoxicated ?

Yoongi's lips tasted like tobacco and alcohol, but they were firm, so enjoyable to kiss.

She reluctantly cut it off, opening back her eyes to look at him.

Yoongi didn't seem to care, immediatly drinking after that, not even taking a glance at her.

"Thank you, sorry for bothering." She chirped before walking back to her friends.

Yoongi sighed, rolling his head back against the couch as his eyes lingered on her, the long hair of her wig swaying side to side.

"How was it ?" Namjoon asked, nudging his side with a small smirk.

Yoongi's eyes stayed fixated on McKayla a second, admiring her ass in her skinny jeans before he turned his head to Namjoon with a scoff.

"Not that bad.."

.

.

(A/N)

fratboy Yoongiii~

now I have to give some warning : mentions of stereotypes, use of the n-word (I'm black lol it's fine), smoker Yoongi.

also I'm not from America so I'm not really familiar with AAVE, so I won't be using it in this book to not say nonsense.

hope you'll enjoy that story, i finally gave yoongi a black girl as he deserves, here's the photo reference (don't know the insta it was a wig ad on Pinterest lmao) :

enjoy <3

©ASHLEY