09 : Pretty boy.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Is she here yet ?"

Yoongi sighed loudly, containing himself to not slap Hoseok right then and there.

"She's obviously not, get off my dick." He answered.

The brown haired male sighed before turning to Yoongi, fixing his hair.

The shorter slapped his hand away, glaring at him.

"My hair looks fine, don't you have other shit to do ?" Yoongi groaned in annoyance, fixing what Hoseok did with the front camera of his phone.

"Nope." Hoseok answered with a chuckle.

Yoongi glared at him.

"Go do drugs and die in the corner or something, but leave me the fuck alone for fuck's-"

"She's here ! She's here look !" Hoseok said excitedly, jumping around as he punched Yoongi's arm repeatdely.

Yoongi yeeted him away, sucking his teeth.

"Why are you more excited than me ? Jeez you're annoying, go smoke some weed to relax."

With Hoseok acting like an eight years-old on a sugar rush, it wasn't difficult to ignore Yoongi.

As always, he looked annoyed, wearing a black bucket hat with blue ripped jeans, a black oversized and a bull jersey on top of it.

She walked towards him after received a slap on the ass by Janae, who ran off to find some alcohol.

"All that talk to come find me as soon as you enter." Yoongi said, shamelessly staring at her chest in her revealing two piece set.

"You looked desperate, that's it.. Entertain me or I'm leaving."

"Do I look like a playground ?" Yoongi deadpanned.

"No but you kinda look like a clown, so bring me to your circus." She answered with a smile.

He scoffed, sipping on his punch silently as she watched him.

She immediatly snatched it out of his hands afterwards, earning a confused look from Yoongi.

"What ? You bring me here, you're responsible for everything, including holding my drink."

"You trust me to hold your drink ?" Yoongi asked, raising a brow as he threw his head back against the wall, giving her a slightly flirty look.

"You know damn well you're fine enough to convince me without drugs.. Anyways talk to you later, I'll come find you in the couch."

He grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him.

It surprised McKayla, who looked at his hand then back at him.

"What ?"

"Where are you going ? Stay with me."

Needless to say, Yoongi already had his own party before the party. He didn't drink much, about three glasses, which was enough to make him feel lightheaded, but he wasn't drunk yet.

"I was going to go see my friends Yoongi, what the hell do you mean stay with you ?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows.

Yoongi pulled her closer, their bodies inches apart.

His leaned his whole body against the wall with her standing in front of him, still holding her back.

"Because we're talking, aren't we ? Am I not your friend too ?"