13 : Special.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Wait, repeat that."

"A-nyeong-ha-se-yo." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

She took a moment to register and then repeated it, failing with confidence which made Yoongi laugh.

It was Sunday, they were officially hanging out, but unoffically having a date.

McKayla never expected Yoongi to be the type to like picnics, but there they were, at a random park on the grass.

"You're so bad at it, it's so fucking funny." Yoongi chuckled.

"Not my fault, I never told myself 'hey let's learn korean' before." She said sarcastically.

"That's the most basic word that I can teach you McKayla, it literally means hello."

"I remember the world but I can't pronounce it right, it's frustrating." She said, angrily slurping noddles.

Yoongi laughed, watching her frustrated state that he found cuter than anything.

The golden student McKayla getting frustrated over a simple word, funny.

"Get some kimchi with it." He said, putting it in her cup. "It's from the store, but it's my favorite one."

She snorted, tasting the dish.

Her mouth kept opening and closing as she tried to decypher the taste, her face soon scrunching.

"Motherfucker you didn't say it was spicy !" She yelled at him, making him laugh.

"Your face is priceless, should've took a picture." He said before eating peacefully.

McKayla looked around the park, watching children play further away.

It was peaceful and calm, a sunny day with a cool breeze, the two of them under a tree to stay in the shade.

"I want to eat you out in that park."

She jerked her head to Yoongi, making him snort as she looked at him with her face scrunched, completely confused.

"You were looking way too peaceful, I needed to disturb you."

She rolled her eyes, putting down the cup and wiping her mouth.

"To be honest you look pretty relaxed, like the stick up your ass is gone." She observed.

Yoongi threw his pack of cigarettes at her after grabbing one, making glare at him.

"Why so violent ?" She asked, looking at him lighting up his cigarette.

She was never particularly attracted to men that smoke, but whenever Yoongi did, it just made him look hotter than he already was.

"You just said I was changing, I'm showing you that I'm still that good old Yoongi, you know, that random guy you kissed at a party for fun."

"You act like you didn't put chapstick before, with your dry ass lips." She clapped back.

"Thankfully your pussy keeps them hydrated, I owe it to you, thanks."

She opened her mouth to speak, holding her index up but she gave up with a sigh, grabbing her can of Sprite.

"Yeah, that good old Yoongi.." She mumbled, tilting her head before drinking.

Yoongi laid his head on her thighs, blowing out smoke and being careful to do it away from her face.

"Your thighs are so fucking plushy, how the fuck did I never notice ?.. Oh yeah, because my spot is between."

She slapped his forehead, making him look up at her.

"You're so much more attractive when you shut your mouth." She mumbled.

He scoffed, taking a puff of his cigarette before looking away.

"I'm attractive anyways, do you know how many girls end up in my DMs ?"

She rolled her eyes, getting irritated.

The only idea of Yoongi looking at another girl was grandly irritating her, and she didn't frankly understand why since they weren't official or anything.

Heck, she didn't know if they were even at the talking stage.

They were just friends, right ?

"Good for you Yoongi."

He looked at her and poked her stomach.

"Not you being jealous." He said in a monotone voice, hiding how excited he felt.

McKayla was jealous over him.

His crush was jealous over him.

"I'm not jealous, why for ? You spend all of your time on me and if we're not together, I know you're thinking about me."

Yoongi scoffed, raising his eyebrows.

"You think you're that special ?"

She looked down at him and kissed his forehead, running her fingers through his hair, taking Yoongi aback.

But he didn't say anything, simply looking at her with big kitty eyes.

"I know for a fact that I'm the only person special to you, prove me wrong."

He didn't answer, just looking at her, twirling the tip of her hair around his finger.

"See, you're not saying anything, so I'm right."

"You're not special to me if I'm not to you McKayla."

She kept playing with his hair, flopping it around and ruffling it.

"You're the only guy that matters to me right now, is it enough for you ?"

Yoongi didn't answer, crashing the cigarette in his empty noodle cup.

She looked at him curiously, wondering what kind of thoughts went through his head.

He was silent most of time, and if he was talking, he didn't say much neither.

She wondered what was happening in his head, how to decypher his silence, his stoic nature not really helping neither.

"You're my girl McKayla, is that enough for you ?"

.

.

©️ASHLEY