17 : Problematic.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"It's tough but I'm holding on really well, if McKayla needs tutoring I'll be glad to help."

Annoyed.

McKayla was annoyed and bored.

Marcus, McKayla's ex-boyfriend has only been bragging about his achievements.

Her father being away for business -as always-, McKayla was alone with her mother at the dinner table with her ex-boyfriend, and clearly wasn't buying Marcus' bullshit.

"You two were such a cute couple, you should get back together !" Her mother said with a smile.

"No thanks, I'll pass." She answered, angrily stuffing a piece of steak in her mouth.

Her mother glared at her, silently warning her.

She sighed, wiping the corners of her mouth.

"I'm not hungry, can I go back to my room ?" She asked in a bored tone.

"We have a guest, behave." Her mother answered.

"A guest that I didn't want to see but okay.." She mumbled under her breath.

Marcus gave her a smile, to which she replied with an eye-roll.

"It doesn't bother me, I'm sure McKayla and I will have lots of time to have a conversation." He turned to her mother.

"I've got nothing left to say to you." McKayla replied through gritted teeth.

She stood up from the table, finishing her glass of water.

"Just listen to what he has to say, it's not like you're dating someone else, you two are single, you can still make up."

"I don't think so, as I said I've got nothing left to say to this person, now excuse me but I want to get some sleep."

She left the room quickly under a mother's glare, almost running back to her room.

She found Yoongi playing video games, potato chips with an opened can of soda on the night-table.

"You didn't eat ?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

He shook his head.

"I snacked all day, not hungry much.. You look angry."

She locked the door before yeeting herself on the bed behind him and immediatly, Yoongi slowly laid back between her legs, his head resting on her stomach as he kept playing.

"I'm listening, go."

"Mom wants us to get back together because this motherfucker-"

"What are you planning to do about it ?" Yoongi cut her off.

She looked down at him, seeing him pressing the buttons more agressively.

"Nothing, I won't get back with him calm down."

"I don't know, maybe you want to date someone that'll match your mom's stupid standards." He answered, still focused on his game.

She sighed, running her fingers through his silk hair.

"I don't care about what my mom has to say Yoongi."

She was asking herself why he was this worried, then remembered he mentionned his ex cheated on him.

She kissed the top of his head, taking the remote from his hands and putting the game on pause.

"Give it back come on." He sighed.

"No, you fucking listen to me."

He sighed, turning around to look at her, hugging her waist.

"I don't give a fuck about what my mom says or even wants, I have only one boy who's my kitty cat, I don't give a fuck about others."

She felt him relax, his eyes wandering around.

"So it's only me ?" He asked in a softer voice.

"Only you Kitty."

She stayed silent, looking at him as a faint blush coated his cheeks, surprising her.

Could he even do that ?

She giggled, poking his chubby cheeks with a pout.

"He's flustered, he likes me so much that he doesn't know what to do~" She teased him, using the kind of voice people used to talk to babies.

"Fuck off bitch." He answered in a small voice, grabbing the remote and turning back around.

He was trying to hide his pink cheeks, but unfortunately McKayla saw it with own eyes, feeling his hot skin on her thighs.

"My little kitty is flustered because I told him there was only him, his little heart can't take it."

He bit her thigh, making her yelp and slap his forehead.

"Are you out of your fucking mind ?! That shit hurts !"

"Maybe I should bite you more then." He said, biting her again.

"What's your fucking problem stop doing that !" She pushed his head away as he laughed.

She ran her fingers through his hair, flopping it around.

"See ? I bite you and you reward me, shit are you really wrapped around my finger like that ?"

"Shut up before I kick you out of my house."

He laughed in response and she smiled, happy that she could reassure him.

What the happy couple was unaware of was Marcus behind the door, scoffing to himself.

McKayla had changed, but if she couldn't introduce him to her mother, so Marcus knew it wasn't that serious yet.

He licked his lips, smiling to himself.

"Well let's see if it can last.."

.

.

(A/N)

listen I didn't know any other name than marcus leave me alone

©ASHLEY