15 : Sneaking in.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Damn your house big as fuck.."

McKayla rolled your eyes, looking at Yoongi in the backseat.

"Hide, I'm parking in the driveway.. You remember what I told you right ?" She asked in a serious tone that for some reason, really aroused Yoongi.

"How stupid do you think I am Kaylsie ? I wait for you here like a good boy and you'll distract them while I go to your room." He repeated in a bored voice.

"And how do you find my room ?"

"Phone tracker, damn you've been repeating it over and over for two hours, I got it, have some faith."

She nodded, turning towards the backseat to kiss his forehead as he crushed his cigarette in the car's ash tray.

"If they find you somebody's gonna die and it won't be me, so make sure to stick to the plan." She said before getting out of the car, leaving a dumbfounded Yoongi inside.

Nobody told him he was gonna die.

He laid down in the backseat, chilling on his phone while waiting for her to tell him it was clear, sipping on coke peacefully.

A knock was heard on the window making him jump when he saw a middle-aged man that obviously wasn't his girlfriend.

"It's alright sir, miss McKayla asked me to come pick you up."

Yoongi gave a suspicious look, not really trusting him.

At the end he sighed, getting out of the car.

Even if the man was lying, he has already discovered Yoongi so there wasn't much he could do.

Yoongi took a good look at him and realized that man was one of the maids due to his uniform, which made him wonder how rich McKayla actually was.

His surprises didn't stop there though.

When he entered the house, Yoongi immediatly got scared.

Not that decoration was scary, but he was afraid to break something or making the place dirty.

It was white everywhere, with subtle touches of brown and dark green, mostly brought by plants.

He walked towards McKayla's room as quietly as possible, not hearing any voices or anything, which frankly intrigued him.

It was so quiet too, the AC refreshing all parts of the house, which instantly made him sleepy.

The maid pushed McKayla's room door, and honestly, it surprised Yoongi.

It was also white, but the amount of decoration in the room really made him furrow his eyebrows.

Aside from that, it was tidy and neat, which was more than expected from her.

"Wait here, miss McKayla will join you in a second."

On these words the man left the room, leaving Yoongi alone.

He sighed, taking off his shirt and throwing himself on the bed, looking around the pictures on her wall.

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he watched her pictures from high school.

She was a complete different person now, at least physically wise.

More confident and without baby fat.

His eyes lingered a little bit more, soon stopping on a polaroid picture.

He sat up, furrowing his eyebrows and grabbing it.

It was a picture of McKayla and guy, they seemed close.

Even if it was obviously an old picture, it still pissed Yoongi off.

Part of him wanted to rip it, but another was conscient enough to realize it wasn't the right thing to do.

So he just put it back, letting his jealousy rage inside of him.

The door bursted open on an obviously angry McKayla, throwing her bags inside the room as the same maid he saw minutes ago carefully placed other bags on the ground, including Yoongi's.

He left quickly and McKayla locked the door, sitting at her chair with a groan.

"What's up ?"

She sucked her teeth, dragging herself to her bed and throwing herself on him, which left him even more confused.

"My house is a fucking hotel, that's what."

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at her on his lap.

"Do you.. Want me to leave ?" He asked, confused.

She took a deep breath, looking at him with serious eyes.

"Promise me you won't get mad."

"Depends what it's about.." He mumbled.

"I'm dead serious Yoongi !"

He nodded as he took a deep breath, mentally conditioning himself.

She took his hand and played with his fingers nervously, puckering her lips as she knew there was no way back now.

"Well.. My mom thought it was a wonderful idea to invite my ex to stay in with us for the break."

.

.

(A/N)

this is kinda how I imagine her room :

©️ASHLEY