24 : Yoonie.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

It has been three days since the 'fight' between Yoongi and Marcus.

Thanksgiving was yesterday, but McKayla didn't even bother to go to her aunt's house.

[not American so idk how it works]

None only her mother thought it was clever to again invite Marcus, but she also didn't want to be bashed by her whole family for her love choices.

So she slept all day with Yoongi, watching anime and since the house personal had their day free, they also cooked together, Yoongi showing her korean food she had never heard of before.

Today they were planning to go out.

None of them ever said clearly when it was a date, but it was clearly one every time.

They just decided to go to the mall together, and maybe grab a meal afterwards.

They were walking around weirdly, not knowing what to do.

Aside from the picnic, they've never been in public together.

They didn't know if they should hold hands or not, completely lost about what they should do.

"Let's go in there." McKayla said, slightly pulling Yoongi's shirt to drag him.

He didn't complain, walking inside the store with her.

A Victoria's Secret store, ironically.

Yoongi looked around, not really interested as McKayla already talked with a salesperson, something catching her eye.

He knew it'd end up on the floor either ways, she could wear grandma panties and it still wouldn't turn him off.

However, something catched his eye.

It was a pink set of panties with a bra, retro style heart on top of transparent lace at the borders of the pieces of underwear's with garters that started around her waist, leg suspenders holding pink thigh high socks.

"Can I help you Sir ?" A lady immediately asked, kind of scaring Yoongi, the male wondering where she came from.

"Uh yeah.. I like this." He said, pointing at the set on the mannequin.

"Sure what's the size ?" She asked with a small smile.

Yoongi froze, looking at the mannequin blankly.

What was McKayla's size ?

He turned towards her as she stood about five meters (16ft) away from him, looking at lingerie by herself.

"Kaylsie how big are your titties ?" He asked shamelessly, surprising McKayla.

He didn't use a quiet voice, no.

The whole store probably heard him.

"And I need your ass size-"

"Okay, okay I'm here, hello." McKayla cut him off, wanting to die from embarrassment. "What did you see ?"

"This, now tell the lady how big those titties are." He said, turning back to her.

McKayla sighed, turning her head to him.

"Couldn't you just say 'what's your bra size' ?"

"No, now hurry up and tell the lady your mommy milkers' size, don't make her lose her time." He said, giving her a little butt pat.