CHAPTER 1

Ayra's pov

  " Hello sir, I am Ayra, pediatrician. I would like to meet Mr. Ajay khurrana regarding child abuse case" I said to the receptionist.

 "Wait a minute mam, I'll inform sir about your arrival and let you know" the receptionist said and here I was waiting for 1 hour to meet the great Mr. Ajay khurrana, the IPS officer of Mumbai city. Did I tell you guys that Mr. Ajay khurrana is my dad. yeah he is my lovely dad. He is very protective of me. don't let me to do any danger stunts. what to do I am his gene nah. 

Now I was here for a child abuse case of one of my patient. His name was Rahul, 5 years old. His father was an alcoholic, always came drunk and abuse his own child. He made him consume drugs, so that he would not scream through pain. Unfortunately his mother died by giving birth to him. One day his neighborhood rescued and admitted him to our hospital. Now I was here to make complaint about him. Is he a human. how can he make his own child Life hell. How can he make a 5 years old child to consume drugs. thank God if it is not only help his neighborhood otherwise I couldn't imagine what that child will go through in that hell.

My thoughts were interrupted by the receptionist " mam, you may go now, sir is waiting for you".

I entered the cabin and welcomed by curious face on my dad face. "Hi dad, how is your work"  I greet him and sat on the chair In front of the table. 

"Fine princess, this time what case my princess brought me to handle "he said with a smirk. 

I rolled on my eyes and said " dad, actually I came to complaint regarding child abuse case, my patient Rahul....." With that I told him everything.

" Ok princess, don't worry we will investigate the case, whoever involved in the case will get him punishment and give that child justice." Then he pressed the buzzer button and a man in early thirties in police uniform came and saluted my dad

 " yes sir".

" Dhruv. here is my daughter Ayra, pediatrician. and Ayra meet Dhruv SP. Dhruv I want all the clear details regarding this child abuse case and their involvements. You take 4 members with you in your group before starting the investigation". he ordered him before introducing each other.

"yes sir". once he went my dad turned to me.

" princess, now you go and take rest and please don't try to get involve in this case on your own. we will do our best.you know right, I can't let you walk in dangerous path".

" I know dad, don't worry I won't do anything against your word, I'll be leaving now".

" That's my princess, bye take care" he kissed on my forehead before letting me go.

" Bye dad" I said and came outside before head to my scooter. I started my journey to my one and only home.

Yeah I'll introduce myself first. I am Ayra khurrana the princess of my dad Ajay khurrana and baby doll of my brother Arjun khurrana. I love children that's why I am became a pediatrician. There is a word if you involve with children you also become  a child. That's what my mom always says....yeah my mom. Mrs. Mayra khurrana, economic professor in Mumbai university. Oh my god did I tell you my mom is a foodie. I am told to buy chola Puri, Pani Puri and samosa from that new restaurant which recently opened opposite to my hospital. huff. now I have to turn my scooty to my hospital. 

why I only have such unique family.....anyways now i am in front of my hospital parking my scooty in our hospital parking area." Ayraaaaaa.....", Arghh.....such a loud voice none other than my best friend aka colleague Kriti mehra along with my other besties came with anger looks, Varun Kapoor, Sonali Sinha and finally Vijay kumar. Yeah they are working with me in this hospital. Did I guys tell they  are love couples. Yes Kriti mehra- Varun Kapoor and Sonali sinha- vijay Kumar. They are wonderful part in my life. So coming to the point the reason for their anger is none other than that my patient Rahul case.