CHAPTER 17

Daniel's pov

I looked around and found myself standing in a big lavish living room. It was elegant and outdated. I don't think I came here before then why it looks so familiar to me. I saw a long window which was right to me covered with the white curtains. I removed the curtain and checked out.

The sky was foggy and it was raining heavily outside. the clouds were in dark grey clashing with each other making wild thunder sounds. I scanned the surrounding but what I saw all trees and woods only. It's not Innsbruck then Where the hell I am. where is my angel and how the fuck did I end up here?.

I remember I was with my angel enjoying our romantic dinner then she started shouting for doctor when I was suffocating to breath. My food allergy must be triggered. I don't know who did that but he digged his own grave for his death. he was going to see only the hell for the rest of his life and I'll make sure that he will regret his whole life for messing with this devil king. I fisted my hand and walked to the door. Shit I have to go to her she must be terrified. I sighed and pull the handle to open the door but it was locked. shit I punched the door in frustration.

" Open the damn door"

suddenly I heard some music was playing behind me. I turned around and saw a woman was sitting facing her back to me running her fingers on the piano keys. The music was smooth and melody. I don't think she was there before and the door was locked then how did she came inside. Suddenly someone knocked the door made her stop mid away.

" Come in" she said with authorative in her tone . That voice. I stiffened in my place. I saw a small boy coming inside holding a paper to his chest sobbing. His eyes were red and his cheek was swollen like someone slapped him hard.

" I hope now you realised your mistake Daniel". She asked him while his grip on the paper tightened. I gasped. Yes it was me. It was like I was seeing my past myself. But I don't remember this happened to me.

" So you didn't realise yet right?". I heard her said. I could sense anger behind her words.

" You want to meet him?". She asked him turning her head.

" Yes".he nodded his head vigorously. She smirked and pressed the bell button beside her. After sometime a maid came pulling a tray inside. She gazed at the boy with pity for a minute and kept her head down. She placed the plate and wine bottle on the table before leaving closed the door behind. She took him and made him sat on the couch. She pour wine for her and sat beside him.

"Finish it first then I'll let you meet him". She said gave him the plate.

" Peanuts?" He asked her frightened. I clenched my jaw in anger.

" Yes baby. Eat. don't you want to meet him?" she asked ruffled his hair.

" No I want to meet him" He said started eating sniffed wiping his tears. Suddenly he started breathing heavily and fell on the floor. I went to him and try to hold him but I couldn't. I saw her coming towards us and squated down to his level. Her face was blank with no emotion.

" Say baby, now you want to meet him?". She asked smirked at him. How dare she. How could she do this to her own son. I just want to choke her to death with my hands but I couldn't even touch her. I clenched my hands fuming in rage. His grip loosened and the paper slipped down. There was three figures drawn in that paper pointing me and daddy. suddenly my body got shivered and started sweating like him. What is happening to me. I saw him started loosing his conscious. no no I again try to hold him but I couldn't. I felt like someone shaking beside me and shouting my name.

" Daniel. Daniel open your eyes, Daniel".

" Angel". I whispered once I realised the voice.
__________________________________________________