CHAPTER 4

Daniel's pov

I was working on my presentation for my upcoming project after my 3 hours hard sleep, to kill the time.

" Bro, what are you planning to do to get our container back safe?". I closed my laptop and relaxed on my seat before replying Dav.

"As usual, Anthony will send warning message to the police to sent back the container within three days. Anthony did you talk about this to Arun kapoor?". I asked looked at Anthony.

" Yes all done. But What If they don't take it seriously?. They are really pain in ass." He groaned in anger. Yeah they are really getting on our nerves. because of them we didn't sleep for two days to track the container.

" Then procedure B. we will kidnap their loved ones and keep as hostage till we get our container back". I shrugged and continued.

"Anthony I want you to collect khurrana"s family members daily routines within three days. It's really a long time since we used our weapons". I said smirked.

" Yeah bro, I too missing my dagger and guns. my babies". he said showed his tessa aka his black and silver dagger from his waistband.  

"Patience Dav, I hope they won't made us to take our weapons out unnecessarily". I said looked at Anthony who was rolling his eyes at Dav.

"then I'll go and make arrangements soon". he said left to make arrangements. after sometime I heard the announcement of our arrival.

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please."
"Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing."

"Good morning gentlemen, welcome to chatrapathi Shivaji maharaj international Airport. Local time is  morning 7.30 a.m and the temperature is 30°celsius. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. I would like to thank you for joining us. Have a nice day". 

I put my goggles once we get landed In India. we walked out of airport and approached by Arun kapoor's  personal assistant. he looks in his old forties and his hands started trembling once he saw us. I smirked at his pathetic figure. of course everyone knows what is Devil once they come to know the power of my wrath.

" Welcome to India Mr. Wilson. I am Rajkumar, minister Arun kapoor's PA. Nice to meet you". He gave his hand for shake. I took his hand and replied " nice to meet you too Mr. Raj. here this is my brother David Wilson and he is my secretary Anthony knight". I tight smiled.

"Hello sir. It's nice to meet you all. Minister is waiting for your in his mansion. Shall we move sir?". he asked humble and I nod at him.

." This way sir please" he said and started to lead us way.

We entered into black Audi A4 car. once It started moving,  I took my phone and  check out whether I got message from  my mom or dad. No messages. So I called my mom and informed that we are arrived safe. After sometime I saw that we are stopped in traffic signal. Wow such a huge population. Then my eyes got attention on some unique silhouette. She is wearing a pink with blue dress where her shoulder wrapped by some piece of orange cloth. She looks so simple and beautiful in that dress. Her  black hair looks so soft and luscious. She turned around and see the surroundings casually. Then I saw her face.  she looks so cute and bright like Angel shining in the sunlight. Then she saw something in front her and shocked. She stepped out and approached one old lady fainted on the road. She shouted something but I couldn't hear what. She gave her CPR and that lady got conscious back. after sometime the ambulance  came and took that lady while she went away in her scooty. then I realized someone was shaking me beside. I turned to my side and see my brother seeing me with ' what happened look'. And I just shrugged my shoulder and put my goggles back.