CHAPTER 15

Ayra's pov

I stirred in my sleep due to the sudden turbulence. I opened my eyes rubbing it slightly before brushing my hairs with my fingers letting out a small yawn. I saw my book was still on my lap while I was covered by a brown blanket.

I might be slept on the couch when I was reading the book.

I fluttered my eyes due to the sudden gaze of sunlight which was passing through a little corner of my side window

I fluttered my eyes due to the sudden gaze of sunlight which was passing through a little corner of my side window. I opened the curtain and got mesmerized looking at the scene In front of me.

The sun was rising slowly showing its half presence from the cloud bed and the golden shade makes the sky shines with yellowish orange and red colour.

I drank each and every scene without blinking my eyes because I don't know when I'll get this opportunity again. It seems it wanted to tell me that everyday is new beginning. Take breath and start again. I smiled that I got some inspiration for my new song. I took my notebook pen from my bag and started writing the lyrics before wearing my specs.

"kabhi haath pakaR ke tu mera
chal de, chal de
kabhi haath chhuRa ke main tera
chal doon, chal doon"

(some time, hold my hand,
and walk, walk.
some time, I'll leave your hand,
and move, move on..)

"main thoRi si moody hoon
tu thoRi si teRhi hai
kya khoob ye joRi hai
teri meri.."

(I'm a little moody,
you are a little complex,
what a pair it is,
your and mine.)

"Love you.....zindagi.'
(Love you....life)
Love me......zindagi"
(Love me......life)
- 🦋

" Mam, do you need anything?". I heard a voice while I was writing my music notes . I closed my notebook before facing the airhostess who was smiling at me warmly.

" No, thanks" I said and looked at Dan who was now approaching us from the room freshly in his blue shirt and white pants. I saw the airhostess left us before bowing her head to him.

" Angel, slept good?. Go and freshen up. we are going to land in five minutes". He informed me once I took off my specs.

" First you tell me, where are you taking me?". I asked him ignoring his word. It has been twenty hours since we departed from New York but still he didn't let me know where he was taking me. when I asked Julie and Dav about it, she just smiled at me sheepishly without said anything while Dav gave me a thumbs up made me roll my eyes at him.