CHAPTER 10

Ajay's pov

I entered into the room and saw my mayra sleeping on the bed with an oxygen mask. I couldn't control my tears and burst out when I saw her pale face and her almost lifeless body. I fell on my knee hold her hand tightly and caressed her cheeks. When Arjun informed me that mayra have been taken to the hospital due to heart attack, I completely shattered. One side I couldn't find my princess other side my mayra admitted here. Its her second attack. she had her first attack at her father's funeral.

" Mayra please wake up soon. I can't live without you. Our children need us. I'll definitely bring our Ayra. Please don't leave me alone".  I said holding her hands to my chest.

" Appa. just a minute". Arjun called me. I brush it off my tears and face arjun before he took me to his cabin. I couldn't help myself from asking him after mayra went through heart attack again.

" Arjun how is my mayra?"

" Appa actually. this time amma had severe attack. Somehow we saved her. Now she is alright. But what if she comes to know that we didn't find Ayra yet, I am afraid that she will again have  an attack.  We have to do something appa". he sounded worried.

" I don't know Arjun. I am still searching for Ayra. I know that Arun kapoor and his son alone behind this all. But somehow they escaped and faked it as done by my past enemies for vengeance. Don't worry I'll definitely find her soon. What about naina?. Did she eat anything". i asked him concerned. I don't know what they did to her that she was so frightened and trembled in fear when she came back.

" Yes dad now she is fine. somehow aditi was trying to fed her and put her sleep. But she started having nightmare after she came. I don't know what she went through there that she became so frightened. She even speaks to us rarely. She always ask about Ayra only pa. I don't know how to convince her".  she shook his head tired.

" Don't worry Arjun. I'll not let them go so easily. They made our family cry. I'll definitely make them suffer. Take care amma. I'll get going". I said started walk out.

" Ok Appa but Please bring back Ayra soon. I don't know how she is doing. I really worried about her". he said almost cried. I know he loves her than anyone even naina.

I nodded and came outside. I entered into my Jeep and drive off to my office. I know some rat is in our team and it leaked our plans to that Arun kapoor so that they  easily found our place, destroyed the drugs. they easily kidnapped my daughter and grand daughter. I have to find that person first. He could only bring me to Ayra. I know that international criminal were helping  Arun kapoor, that's how he escaped easily and now suddenly his son is going to open their business in new york in a largescale. They somehow destroyed my plan. But now my priority is my family. I have to find my princess and save my mayra. After they did such thing why they didn't leave my daughter. Something is fishy. I have to concentrate. who  it would be behind all this?.

" Sir we arrived". My driver interrupted my thought. I put my cap and went into my office. I saw dhruv's cabin was empty.

" Naveen where is Dhruv?". I asked one of my team mate.

" Sir actually Dhruv sir is not attending our call. Others also tried but he is not picking up his phone". I nodded and went to my cabin before calling him.

rrrrr...rrrrr.....rrr

What happened to him. Why he is not attending my call. 

" Sir". someone barged in tensed.

" What happened Naveen?" I asked him confused.
" Sir actually...". he hesitated.

 " What happened?, did Dhruv attend any one of the call". I asked him ordered.

" No sir actually we got the information that dhruv. sir someone have murdered Dhruv sir. His corpse has been found under the bridge". he let out horrified made me look at him shock.