CHAPTER 5

Third person pov

Third day night........

Anthony and Adhitya entered into the study room while Daniel, David, Arun Kapoor was waiting for their arrival. Once they settled on the couch, Daniel signaled to speak Anthony whose face was redder in anger.

" Dan they fuck betrayed us. They don't take our warning seriously". He stated furiously.

"What happened An and you Adhitya tell us clearly, where are our container?". Dav roared at him made him step back in horror.

"Well,  They gave container but they are not drugs contained one" he looked down with fear while Dav clenched his jaw and glared at Adhitya.

" What are you saying?. They are not drugs contained one means. where the hell are the drugs?". He groaned at him.

" The...they foo...fooled us by the stu...stuffed ga...garbage instead our drugs" Adithya stuttered in fear.

" Seriously garbage....hahaha...ARE WE LOOK LIKE A KINDERGARTEN CHILDREN, WHO PLAYS HIDE AND SEEK. HOW DARE THEY CAN UNDERESTIMATE US. DON'T THEY VALUE THEIR LIFE". Dav Shouted at them and fisted his hand on the table loudly while Daniel glared at them clenching his jaw.

" ENOUGH......." Dan's voice roared through the room while Dav sat on the couch with palm on his face angrily.

" And they tried to track us but somehow we dodged them" Anthony finished.

"what about I asked you to collect the information about khurrana's?" Dan asked looking at Anthony.

" Well I collected about their daily routines and informations but he put his family in undercover surveillance 24/7. So what we are going to do?". Anthony answered.

" So what? what that mini officers can do to us? . Just kidnap and keep them as hostage". He ordered them.

" No you are wrong. He put a well trained officers as their guards. If we now approach them, they will definitely  capture us. It will make our situation even more difficult ". Adithya said made Dav took out his gun and put on his forehead while he and his father  became terrified more.

" Are you trying to say us to get the hell back without our drugs? do you know the worth of it?. It's bloody £100 billion, you fucking assholes ".
Arun and his son's eyes widened at the Dav's statement.

" Please Mr. Wilson say your brother to leave my son"  Arun pleased Daniel while he ignored him and take a sip of his wine calmly looking at the scene in front of him.

" Wait, don't shoot. I have a plan. You can get your drugs back, I promise". Adithya said made Daniel looked at Dav and he took back his gun and relaxed in his place.

"Ajay's daughter will attend the engagement and We can use her as hostage and keep her in our mansion underground and demand her father the drugs. Nobody could get enter into the  home minister house easily. So he has no other choice but to accept our demand, when he couldn't find her own daughter". He answered made Dav and Daniel chuckle at him.

" But how are you sure that she will attend the ceremony, What if she won't come?" Dav asked him correcting his gun made him tremble in fear.

" I am cent percent sure. Varun is her best friend and moreover she treats the bride as her own sister. She definitely will come".
Adithya replied made Dav to retreat back.

" What is her name again?" This time Dan asked to hear her name once again.

" Her name is Ayra....Ayra khurrana" he answered made his heart flutter once again but he ignored the feeling. Love is nothing but pain.