08 - Red

08 – Red

As the Ether-Maru armies were drawn back from the growing frost, Zion paced in the tent made nearby the borders. Ether Boboiboy balanced himself with his arms on the table, the map of the entire Extrom and Crimoire plastered on it. Kaizo looked towards the map, memorizing the details pointed out by Lewis. Ciciko had looked around the base camp, sensing that something wasn't right as he kept looking around. "Admiral Ciciko." As the alien turned to Fang, he saw the male's serious expression. "What is it?" He asked Fang, who heaved a breath. "Gopal—the one from here—isn't here." Fang said as the Admiral finally realize what he was missing. "And my wife was also with him." Fang added with an intimidating gleam in his eyes.

Inside the tent, Zion was concerned about the growing frost that it made him pace around more. Kaizo and Maskmana stared at a certain part of the map. 'This... wasn't present by the castle...' Kaizo thought as he recalled the few moments of being beside the castle. 'if this little white tower exists... something else is in play with that frost...' Kaizo thought as he analyzed the map. "Zion." Tarung called as the male remained unsettled, moving around as he gritted his teeth. "Zion, I know you are frustrated—beyond words I know. But you need to listen." Tarung stated as the male looked towards him, slicing the air, making a gush of wind appear. Hearing loud shuffles, Zion had unintentionally sliced off a side of the tent out of anger. "I am beyond frustrated. Some of my men died because of a poorly coordinated attack. And it can even lead to one of my greatest ally's death." Zion said with a glare, his red eyes flickering with lights.

"Zion! Boboiboy! We have an emergency!"

Meanwhile, Ying and Gopal were still trapped by Tim, toying with them with small attacks. "Memoir: Piper." Tim said as he summoned another monster from a book, playing a few notes of his flute. Ether Gopal felt his body twinge as he sliced his hand towards the monster. "Reformation! Mists!" Ether Gopal said as the monsters body disappeared into dust as Tim applauded with a chuckle. "Amazing, you truly are among the greatest knight to have been defended by the royal Arthadel family." Tim said as his glasses slightly gleamed at them. Ying kept most of her enemies back, either returning them to their books or aiding Ether Gopal. 'Petty tricks for someone you acknowledge...' Ying thought as she soon felt the ground grumble, looking upwards to see some marks on the previously wooden roof. "What the? What are you doing!?" Gopal asked as he managed to hold his own, slightly intimidated by the red marks suddenly coming out of nowhere.

Before Ying could even blink, a mark appeared on the floor as a figure rose out from it, his slightly ash-brown hair hiding his eyes. "Velvet Signs: Baltic." The figure said as he was about to grab Ying's neck. "Ying! Move!" Gopal yelled as he shoved her away, making the figure grasp his neck instead. Ether Gopal and Ying were taken back as the figure smirked whilst Gopal yelled in pain, struggling from the figure's grasp. "What a pitiful soul... to have to witness such a nightmare." Another figure said while emerging from the ceiling, standing like he hadn't done something strange. Gopal stopped struggling, making the figure drop his body. Ying's eyes brimmed with tears, clenching her fist together. "Time Manipulation! Explorant!" She yelled, the floor cracking as the three enemies felt the ground become unsteady.

Ying's tears flew upwards as she lifted her hands, pulling their bodies to the side, but the other figure smirked. "X doesn't wish to be flung around." X said as he charged towards the girl, but Ether Gopal managed to grasp him, pushing him back whilst the room crumbled. He was about to act offensively, but soon he caught glimpse of Gopal's shuddering figures, unable to sacrifice his ally's life, he stomped on the floor, changing it into sand, letting the enemies sink to the floor. "Ying!" He called while lifting Gopal's body. The girl looked towards him, making her loosen up and stop her uncontrolled power. "We need to go!" Ether Gopal said as they left the room, making Tim roll his eyes.

As Ether Gopal managed to locate a nearby exit, he burst through, Ying defeating the enemies with her quickness. Her heart beated fast both with fear and panic after seeing the state of her friend. They exited through the back-garden, moving along the familiar forest. As the two figures watched the two escape with their friend and guards chasing after them, Tim stood behind them with a polite stance. "Sir X and Sir Rouge." Tim said as the two turned towards him with a calm exterior. "May I know the whereabouts of his Lordship Tarung?" X asked as Tim opened his digital map of the two countries. "Currently at the borders of Ether-Maru and Crimoire." "Then... we have to wait... his lordship has orders. Like that man also said." Rouge stated as X chuckled. 'This will be fun.' They thought, moving away from the window.

As Ether Gopal felt his body weakened, he panted whilst moving pass the multiple soul hunters, managing to see the armies of Crimoire. "We might've gotten out there, but we'll certainly die here." Ying said as they were alarmed by the ice wall. "Need a hand?" A familiar voice asked as they turned around, seeing a woman and Fang. "Let's get going. The barrier will hinder if My King falters for even a moment." The woman said as she snapped her finger, making Fang nod, moving towards them, covering them with his shadow grasp. After the woman carefully put her hands together, her eyes opened to show a yellow and blue light, similar to that of a clock as they were seemingly moved from their spot.

 After the woman carefully put her hands together, her eyes opened to show a yellow and blue light, similar to that of a clock as they were seemingly moved from their spot

"Wait... you are—" "—I do not recall meeting you. But as the King had said, I am Yurika Yinan, the knight of King Fang."