PART 2 - Chapter 9

-Hajime-

"Um, we should probably-"

"Yeah, let's go."

     Nagito and I walk to the park together to hear what monokuma has to say. When we arrive, it's absolute chaos.

"THAT DUMB BEAR BETTER NOT BE ANNOUNCING ANOTHER MOTIVE!!"

"I don't even understand. What happened to the old motive."

"Perhaps this gathering has to do with it?"

     I listen in to some of the conversations and think.

     Now that I'm thinking about it, why are Nagito and I the only ones who body-swapped? It doesn't make sense. Wouldn't everyone else have gotten affected too?

     Soon, Monokuma arrives to answer all our questions.

"Good afternoon everyone! I'm sure you are all very confused as to why I'm here!"

     The bear gives a carefree smile and the crowd goes dead silent.

"As many of you may have guessed, this has to do with the previous motive that was announced a few days ago."

     So the conversations earlier were right. I mean, I AM pretty curious as to what happened with the motive..

"Unfortunately, there was a bug in the syste- er- motive. That bug really fucked some things up! So, sadly, it only affected 2 people, instead of the whole island."

     Ah, so we were the only ones affected. Just as I thought.

"While I work on fixing this mistake, you brats can work on figuring out who swapped bodies for me, yeah?"

     What??

"Great!!"

     No, wait.

"Later!"

     The one thing I didn't want was people to find out about this- this... embarrassing situation.

     I'm sure Nagito wanted the same thing. I take a deep breath as everyone scans the room, looking for more answers.

A/N:

ALRIGHT so i created the komahina sherlock au story. HOWEVER, i dont got anything posted yet. im working on the prologue rn but i wont post any other chapters until this story is done. if anyone has any ideas for some plot for this book pls comment!! (i actually LOVE reading comments and try to read every single one)
:)

p.s.

sans undertale x jack manifold from the walten files fanfic??? 👀 /j