Part 1

"ugh lets go girlll" Tessa yelled from kitchen after she ate her sandwich quickly. Tessa is Bellas bsfs and they are going to bar to celebrate that they are going collage. "coming coming girll" Bella yelled from her room after she just got picked the outfit and make up what she was going to wear.
The outfit :

(if u dont like this one u can pick smthing else but please not the 2016 outfit😭)

The makeup:

(same thing with this)

As soon as possible Bella got down starirs looking good as heelll they got into Tessas car and then drove to the bar what they were looking for. Tessa started singing laltra dimensione when it came from radio. "What song is this, it sounds good?" Bella asked. "Whaaaat? You dont know this? Even this band?" Tessa asked shocked and palyed like she was fainting. Bella just shook her head while smiling. "Okayy girl where do u live? under a rock or what? But anyway this is måneskin and they are playing laltra dimensione, How have u not heard it, it's like the biggest hit after they won Eurovision" Tessa told. "Ooooh this is the band that won? Ooh okay, is this the band where they all looked hella attractive?" Bella started laughing at the same time. "YES YES YESSIR THIS IS IT" Tessa was yelling while parking the car next to the bar. "Ooooooh yeeeahhh" Bella was yelling for not killing the vibe. "But hey lets go" Tessa told and they both got out of the car and walking to the bar. When they stepped in they both spotted A LOT of people. They stood there a while just looking at each other and then they just decided to go. The headed to the bar and ordered a bottle of some french wine. The sat on some comfy chairs and just started talking and vibing yk yk. Then they got their bottle and glasses. "for collage and your beauty" Tessa opened the bottle while winking at you. "thank youu girl, and i know i'm hot" Bella said and winked back. They were again just talking until a lot of screaming interrupted them. They heard gun shots out of the bar and they heard foot steps and yelling coming closer to the bar. All people in the bar just got undet their tabels. Tessa and Bella did the same. They were at one of the corner at the bar and they were hugging each other tightly and little bit crying. Bella was scared as hell, she did not know if this day would be the last day of her life. The shooter walked into the bar and that's when people got really scared. He was just walking trough the bar and laughing. Bella amd Tessa were still holding each other and crying. "if this is the last day, remember that i will always love you" Tessa said and Bella started crying even more. All of sudden they feel arms around their body and taking them out of the bar. It scared the fugly dugly donald trumbly crusty musty fairy pee toe out of them. "dont worry dont worry" they hear soft voice behind their head. There was DAMIANO AND ETHAN HOLDING THEM AND THOMAS AND VIC WERE NEXT TO THEM!!?! They were literally shocked ab so many things. "Hey dont worry guys, we are taking u to safe place, we already called the cops" Vic said. "Why did u guys took us?" Tessa asked. "we heard that the shooter and one other guy were talking ab taking some girls named tessa and bella out of the bar an-" Thomas did not get to finish when Tessa said "WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M TESSA AND SHE IS BELLA" Both of them were shocked and so scared. "do u know that guy or what?" Ethan asked. "i have absolutely no idea who that guys is" Bella siad still shocking. "THERE THEY ARE!!" The shooter yelled from the bar and at that same second Vic, Thomas, Ethan, Damiano, Bella and Tessa started running fast. The shooter were after them and they just got away as fast as they could. Literally the worst night ever.

A/N
Hellooo bitchees💅😜✨✋
Sooo how did u like the first chapter? Ik ik it sucks pretty much but give it a try🙄✋A LOT more is going to happen but just wait, it wouldn't come true so quick in real life😎
750+ words 👹
Bye bye guyyys, see you in next part😋😀😔🥺