Part 6

Bellas pov:
10 am
When i woke up i was alone. Then I remembered last night. Oh god what have i done. How am I gonna tell about this to others? "Good morning!" I hear Damiano saying when he comes back to his room. "Good morning." I say back at him. "Look umm... are we like a thing now or?" I continue and ask him. "Well what do you feel?" He responded. Oh not that answer. I dont know what i feel. "I dont really know.." i decided to be honest. "Well do you feel like having a relationship?" He asks me. "Well maybee.. i dont know how to tell the others about this." I said. But i really dont. I hope everything will be the same still. "Dont worry about it! I can tell them." Damiano said. And started laughing, a little. I just nod. I dont know what i feel. But wait- are we like a thing now. I quess we are. Wait the fuck! Am i in a realtionship with Damiano??! Oh god what have i done. "Now come eat breakfast!" He tells and before leaving the room he kissed me. I mean well.. it's not that bad that i'm in a relationship with him.
Time skip: after breakfast!
"Hey you should check your phone if you have got any messages!" Damiano tells me and i nod. I take my phone and look at the homescreen. "7 calls from Victoria, 'Where are you, are you okay? Is damiano with you?' Ethan texted me and 5 calls from Thomas" i tell him. "You should maybe call them and tell that we slept here and we are going there now." Damiano tells me. Oh i'm so nervous about what is going to happen when we get there and tell everything. "Hey Vic it's me Bella! I'm sorry that i haven't called you back or texted but i'm alright! Me and Damiano stayed night at Damianos place cuz i kinda fell asleep at like 5pm so yeah, but we are coming now there so see you soon!" I tell everything on one breath and take a big one after i finished. "Okay okay see you soon. But you are gonna have to tell everything!" She says and hung up. Oh no. If i could decide, i wouldn't tell anything. But i really have to. And Damiano has too. "Okay lets go! Are you ready?" I hear Damiano yell. "Yeah lets go!" I tell him after i came out of Damianos room. We get into Damianos car and drive to Victorias place. "Ugh I'm so nervous about that we have to tell them." I say with totally dry mouth. "Dont worry about it! I can tell them and you can just nod." Damiano is calmly telling me. "Okay" i say back. We get out of his car and walk to Vic's apartment. "Hellooooo!" Vic opened and we step in. "We have something to tell you guys!" Damino tells everyone and everyone turns their head at our way. Oh nooo. I dont want this. Oh god nooo. Then Damiano takes my hand and yells "we are a thing!" They just start to cheer up. Oh what a relief. I just start laughing and sit on to the couch. Thank god they are not mad or anything. I am happy now. I got new nice friends and i'm in a relationship with Damiano. "Heyyy,why dont we go to celebrate this to baaar tonight!" Tessa yells and everyone starts to cheer everyone more up. We get our things and leave there. There is a lot of different colored lights and a lot of dancing people. We get to the bar and buy some drinks. "So, how did this happen?" Victoria asked. "Dont blame me! Damiano kissed me first!" I joke and point at Damiano who throws his hands on air. We all start laughing. After an hour we all have bought like 6 shorts of different alcohol and we all are drunk as hell. I am with Vic and Thomas. I dont see Damiano, Ethan or Tessa anywhere. "Hey guys i'm gonna go looking for the others!" Tell Thomas and Vic and start to walk slowly and trying not to fall. I see Tess making out with a guy at one corner. I just smile and leave to find Damiano and Ethan. I found Ethan laughing at something behind the bar. When i came closer i saw Damiano making out with some girl. "SINGLE FOREVER! Damiano yells and keeps making out with the girl who is laughing. I am shocked. I am absolutely shocked. I can't believe this. This god damn thing hurt bad as getting stabbed. We were in a relationship like i dont know, couple hours and he is already making out with some girl and telling "single forever". This shit is crazy. I feel tears falling down my cheeks. I decided to get closer to them, so they could see that i saw everything. "BELLA UM-" Ethan says with panic and Damiano gets his head out of that girls lips and looks at me. "Oh shit- NO BELLA I DID NOT MEAN TO!" Oh wow! OH WOW! He is literally saying that. I heard and saw him and he is telling me this. "Wait is that your girlfriend?!" The girl says and Damiano nodded with shocked face. The girl slapped him. "YOU IDIOT TOLD ME YOU WERE SINGLE!! WHAT A CHEATER!!" That totally broke my heart. He told her he was single. I feel betrayed. As i should feel. Cus i got betrayed. "I am so so sorry, if i knew he was taken i would never-" the girl apologized me. "It's okay, it's not you fault." I say to her while staring at Damiano. "You should talk to her. After you cheated on her. You have something to explain!" The girl yells at Damiano who covers his face with his hands. I just start running away. I am so done with him. How could he do this to me? "Bella wait! Please wait! I can explain! Let me take you home!" I hear him yelling but i just keep running. I dont want to talk to him. The bar was not fat away from Vics palce. So I just run to Victoria and ask her keys. "Vic give me your keys now! Please Vic" i beg her and tearing up. "Yeah sure! Is everything okay?" I hear. I shake my head and take her wrist and take her out of the bar with me. "Hey what are you doing?" She said. "Wait- i'll tell everything just please lets run home!" I tell her with my shaky voice. She nods and we start running. Thank god Damiano was not there. We get inside of Vics apartemt. "So what's all this about?!" She asks with big confucion. "He cheated. Damiano, he cheated with some girl!" I yell at her and totally break down. "We were together like i dont know couple hours and he already cheated. I thought i found the real one but he just did that." I continue. I feel hundreds of tears on my cheeks. My clothes are all dirty. I feel gross. "I'm so so sorry Bella. I literally am. I cannot believe that Damiano did that!" Victoria says and she starts crying too. We both are hugging each other. And crying. "Okay, now you go to shower and i give you clothes and we go to sleep." She says and i nod. I go to shower. I can feel all the dirty getting out of my body. My mascara and eyeliner have got under my eyes. I take the towel and dry myself. I take the clothes what vic left me. I get under sheets and try to sleep. "Hey sorry if i wake you up. But is it okay if i come here to sleep too?" Vic asked me and i nodded and smiled. "Thank you" i say to her and close my eyes. "For what?" Vic asked and faced at me. "For everything" i say and smile again. She smiled back. "Good night, everything will be fine, i promise." She tells me with smile and rubs my cheek. "Good night. I love you." I tell to her and close my eyes one last time and i fall asleep.

A/N
Hellooo😎✌️
Now this chapter was full of happines and sadness. I hope you still liked it. I will update tomorrow i promise and let's see how it goes. Sorry to leave this chapter to this scene 😜