Part 7

Bellas pov:
9 am
I wake up. Victoria isn't with me anymore. I quess she woke up. Ugh, I remember last night. I am so mad at Damiano. I dont wanna see him. He betrayed me. And cheated on me. And literally broke me. I hate him. I literally can't believe he did that to me after all. I hear talking. Are they here. Damiano better not be here. I decided to get up. I walk out of Vics room to see who was here. I see, Ethan, Thomas, Victoria, Tessa and FUCKING DAMIANO. When i walked far enough that Damiano saw me he stood up right away and walked to me. I run back to Vics room. "I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!" I yell at him and start to cry again. All the pain from yesterday, is coming back. "Let me in please, Bella please." I hear him saying and banging the door. "NO, GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU!!" I yell at him and keep the door closed with my back. "Please, let me just explain." He beggs. "No i do not! There is no good reason for that. Do you know how hurt i was. Night before that i trusted you with my whole body and then i said yes when you asked if i wanted to be on a relationship. Then we go to bar and you are already cheating on me. You are yelling 'SINGLE LIFE FOREVER!' And making out with some girl. We were together like i dont know 2 hours and you were already cheating on me. So do you really think that i will give you a second chance?" I tell to him with shaky voice. My eyes are red. I am fucking sick of this kind of things. I have had the worst week ever. "Now can you please leave, i dont want to see you?" i say calmly and hear a door opening and closing. I watch out of the window when Damiano is getting off of the building. He is crying. Well now.. I do not give a shit. He should be crying. He did the worst thing to me what he could have done. He did the only thing i hoped not to do. "Can i come out now?" I ask the others. "yes" someome yells. I did not regonize whos it was. I walk out of the room. I bet i look horrible. "Are you okay?" Thomas asks me. I shake my head. It make sad looks on others faces. "You know Damiano is very sorry!" Tessa said. Um- WHAT. She did not just say that. After all you say that he is sorry. How could she. Oh well if he is sorry then i will get back with him and forget everything. Oh god no what did she think. The other ones turn their heads at her with confucion. "Are you on his side?" i ask her. If she really is then i dont know what to say. We have been best friends forever. "No no- absolutely not! What he did was horrible and i would never accept that. And i am so sorry for you. I just ment that he is sorry that he is not like proud or anything like that. I said it wrong sorry" She explaind and i just nod. I dont even smile. My face is full of sadness. "Ethan" I say to him. "Yeah?" He asks with worried face. "When that happened you saw the whole situation. And you laughed when you saw it." i tell to him. I am mad at him too. Why did he laugh. I thought that he would be the one who would protect me. His worried face went even more worried. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to. I promise. I was drunk and did not know what i was doing. I know being drunk is not an reason but i would never do that to you is i would be sober." He said and i nodded again. "ok i forgive you" i said slowly and nodded at the same time. "Thank you." He thanks. But i still dont smile. I just stand in front of everybody with all sadness. "How are you feeling?" Vic asks. "Depressed" i say and walk to the fridge. I am hungry again. But i feel like i cant eat. People will judge. So i just take some ice cubes from freezer and start eating them. "That's not real food!" Thomas yells at me. "I can cook for you!" Ethan says and stands up. "You dont have to. I cannot eat too much. I said with more sadness and walk back to Vic's room.
Time skip: two days after!!
I haven't left Vics room in two days. I dont want to. I watch my phone all day and then go to sleep with Vic. "Hey!" Vic says and comes to the room. "Hi" i say back. Ethan, Thomas and Tess comes in to the room too. "We know that you are not feeling well and haven't felt well in three days." Ethan starts. "But we think you should really talk to Damiano. I know it might sound hard but it maybe would help your and his mental health." Thomas ends. I just nod. "Okay" i say back and look at the ground. "Okay so i can call Damiano now if he would come here and you two can talk alone. Here." Vic tells and i nod again. I dont know can i talk anymore. I haven't talked in two days. After couple minutes Vic comes back. "Okay, he is on his way here." She tells and and i nod. We just talked before he was here. We hear door bell. "She is there." Vic points when she opened the door to him. He nods and comes to Vics room.  He comes into the room and closes the door. "Hey" He starts. "Hi" i say back. Still dont smile. He looks horrible. Not like to be mean but i dont eather look so good. "I'm sorry" he said and tears falls down his cheeks. I feel bad for  him. Like i know what he did and i'm still so mad at him but at the same time when i saw how this was horrible to him, i kinda felt bad. "Come here" i say to him and tap the bed. I dont mean like it. I just want to hug him. He sits there with me. I hug him. He hugs me back. "I dont deserve a hug after all." He says. I feel tears coming down on my cheeks too. We are quiet for a while. We hug again. But little bit longer now. "Can we even be friends?" He asked. "Yeah" i say back at him. "But dont do that ever again to anyone." I say to him and hug him harder. "I promise i wont" he sobbs. We decided to go to others. We walked out of the room. "Are you guys okay now?" Vic asked. "Yeah" we both say and look at each other.

A/N
Next part is coming tomorrow.
Aaaand tell me if you liked this👹
Okay byee🧍‍♀️