Part 4

Bellas pov:
9 am
"Guys she is waking up!" is all i heard when i opened my eyes little bit. Damiano was sitting next to me. " Hey how are you feeling?" Vic asked me. "Umm i dont really know- every place on my body is hurting-" i mumbled. They were just looking at each other with worrying face. "Where am I?" I asked to just change the topic and i wanted to know. "You are in my room" Vic said. Oh yeah how did i not regonize it. It's obiously her room. " I dont know is this the wrong time to ask this, but what happened?"  Thomas asked. I dont know am i ready to talk about it but i trust them so imma just gonna try. "Well umm- it all started when we got into that restaurant." i tried to talk while playing with my rings. " behind me was a man like maybe 50-60y old who was staring at me and of course it made me uncomfy so i wanted to get out so i went to te restroom. He followed me there and just said some compliments. I just tried to ignore him. And before that Damiano texted me if i was okay." i said with little break. "yeah i saw you left kinda fast and u looked nervous so i just wanted to make sure you were okay." Damiano said. That makes me feel better. He really cares. That's nice. "yeah umm then i texted that if i dont text back in 3 minutes then something is wrong and then the man followed me to the girls restroom. Yeah so basically he grabed my hand and just said something and all of sudden he was raping me." i said very quiet and carefully. They looked very sad. I get it. "and then what?" Tessa asked me carefully but not in mean attitude. "Then I saw the text where Damiano said that he and Ethan were gonna come. Thanks by the way so much. I literally dont even want to imagine what would have happened if u guys would have not came." I said very gratefully. "always" Ethan said with that sweet smile. "yeah, always" Damiano said with little smile. "Then i just thought that this not going to last long, that you guys are coming. And then u guys came and then i just passed out, and thats all i remember." i said finally finishing. Ugh i hate men. You do not come after me for this! "I'm so sorry that this happened to you, you have had the worst week ever." Victoria said. "Yeah I literraly feel so bad" Tessa said with sad face. "Dont feel bad, it's not your fault." I said with little smile. "are you hungry? I can cook for you. I mean u did not get to eat last night so i assume you are hungry." Ethan said with that soooooo sweet smile again. "Umm- YES PLEASE, I AM BEGGING!!" I kinda yelled to him but at the happy way. They just started laughing and i got out of the bed. I was wearing grey shorts and a over sized t shir what said "måneskin". Cool i love it. We walked to the kitchen and i watched Ethan the whole time when he was making food. Even smell of food makes me strave to death and then fall to hell. I am soo hungry. "okay food is ready" Ethan tomd everyone and got on the tabel. "mmmm again this is so good" i said while eating everything on my plate. "That's good to hear" Ethan said and smiled. I smiled back. Damiano was staring at me, as normally. We kept eyecontact for a while then i broke it. I dont know how he is so attractive. It has to be illegal. " I thought that we should watch movie after this, i even bought snacks, i mean like lets just rest, yesterday was hard to everyone, specially to Bella." Tessa said to everyone. At the same time everyone was looking at me while i was nodding at the same time putting spagetti into my mouth. Everyone then looked away, exept Damiano who was normally staring at me. "What movie should we watch?" I said and broke the silent. "Lets vote, everyone say one movie you like and then lets see what gets the most votes." Vic said. "Good idea!" Tessa yelled. I felt like Thomas was more quiet than usual. I hope he doesnt feel any kind of quilty of what happened. "okay lets vote" Tessa said. Okay now i have to think a movie what i like. Okay got it. "Bella you turn to say a movie!" Tessa said. "I want to watch Belive me" I said with proud. But i literally wanted to see it. "ooooh that's good one" everyone said. I laughed a bit. "okay lets votee" Tessa was hyping everyone. I voted the movie what Thomas wanted to watch. I kinda felt bad that he was feeling bad for me. Its not his fault at all. "okay who wants to watch Believe me?" Victoria said. Everyone said "me". Arhhagah. They are too nice. "okay then lets watch Believe me!" Vic hyped up everyone. " Yall are too nice" I said and I sat next to Thomas and Ethan. "Hey are you okay? You are being more quiet than usual?" I asked him just to make sure he is okay. "Yeah i'm okay dont worry about me, just tired." He said with little bit of sadness. I feel so bad. "Okay i just wanted make sure that what happened is not you fault if you feel like it. So dont worry about me if you do" I said with big smile. "of course i worry about you" he said with smile. I hugged him tightly. I got Damiano staring at me again. But not on angry way. I think he wouldn't make the angry face cus of what happened. Then we just watched the movie and at the end and then i fell asleep haha.

A/N
Hey girls and boys and non binary hoeess😜😜💅💅😋😋
This chapter was kinda boring i know!🙄✋sorry if you expected something more 😭😭 but i promise imma gonna make something up for next chapter😀😀✌️✌️
Bye guysss🤩😍