Chapter Twenty-Four

ORYONI move with the shadow of the wind

ORYON
I move with the shadow of the wind.
To move in silence is a skill I developed albeit the circumstances I lived as a boy, I'd sneak food away for my other comrades. Sometimes I'd get beat for it, other time's I got burned for it but I learned through the tricks of swiftness from the criminals that roamed around me. I'd seen them pickpocket with the ease of a whisper, it was almost relaxing seeing them get away with it.

I just never thought that I'd use this skill not only to make dollars turn to euros and those to truckloads of cash but to spy on schoolgirls.

I heard them giggle and try and whisper but fail miserably with their high pitched squeals and random outbursts of laughter. I heard their voices, Spanish and English mixed together, some deeper than the others and I stifled a chuckle when I hear Xiomara snap back from a nasty remark of a nasly-voiced blonde.

"You were gone, Hydrangea. Off to make out with on of the army men?" The same blonde asked.

I am behind the curtain of the stage, outside of their changing rooms, Xiomara kept remarking on how she needed help fixing her hair due to the "humidity" of the Granadian Sun.
"No but Hector is a magical kisser. Don't fret though, I let him run off to you again" Xiomara retorted.
This woman... she was ...fiery. Fierce.
Fucking mind-blowing in bed. So mind blowing that I grew a permanent hard-on for her, hearing her voice did obscene things to my imagination. Her screams of pleasure had become my vocation, even though I knew that I hadn't even begun to scratch the surface of the plan. My plan.

Damn it. Fucking Damn it.

For someone that went without the touch of a woman for so long, you'd think i was a rabid dog with how I thirsted after this spanish beauty.

Becuase she was evil. Evil in her very roots.

And yet, she was beautiful.

Just gorgeous. She was so fucking far from my type, she wasn't even what I craved but now she had begun to spin her web, her manicured nails tied a bow around my cock that screamed for her.

I've had whores of all kinds, I've had A1 escorts, models and dancers on my arm and in my bed but Xiomara was at most, at least, mine.

That was my grandest truth,

that she was mine.

I put my hands behind my back and smiled to myself as I walked out to be with the audience. I had meetings to be in , outfits to deal with and jewels to perfect. I had responsibilities and I stood planted here with nothing to do that would lead anywhere pure. My teeth were on edge because of the soldier's gazes and how they lingered on Xiomara's long legs. The sensible part of me, small part but still loud enough to point out my illogical standpoint.

You want to kill her but won't allow anyone else to have her?

Because I want to kill her is why no one else can so much as look at her.