A Friend

Anglica POV

Just as I sat in the carriage, I felt this happiness in my chest that it made me forget the pain I felt before.

I had thought that she wouldn't be so nice like the rumours said of her being a wicked women but...she was so different from the words, kind, gentle and sweet. I giggled like a young girl in love. My happiness was launching out like a rocket. That's when I felt a kick in myself, I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach.

"Baby, look mama found a friend, a true friend". I said as I noticed tears coming out of my eyes. My whole life has been so dark. The person call friend, I.. have never had. Even through we haven't reached that stage but I already felt like we are already friends but I am sure that she would be a great friend.

I wiped my tears of sadness mixed with happiness away. With that I closed my eyes to rest till the time I reached home. In my mind many things were going on but, like how today was such a painful day for me but.. also a happy day as I met my friend to be. With that I layed my head down on the couch seat. I smiled and felt myself fall to sleep.

NEXT MORNING....

Yona POV

I opened my eyes to the crying sound, the sunlight was shining bright at my face from the open curtains, when I noticed that only Laito and Ayato were lying by my side. I panicked and moved forward to find Kanato, when I saw him crying near the edge of the bed. He was just about to fall down, when I hurried and caught him in my hands before he could fall and made him sit in my arms. While he was still kept on crying.

In truth, I never understood why my children are like superman these days? they behave not at all like a new born. Like seriously? Are kids supposed to be like that? Moving on there own when just a new born, even crawling!

I know, I don't much about kids and all, but I sure know that a new born can't even turn but here crawls? Maybe because they are supernatural beings like vampires and more of being children of the vampire king.

I sighed as I patted his head and hugged him, he slowly stopped crying and clung to me. Seeing this both Ayato and Laito glared at him and slowly crawled towards me and starting crying to me.

Seeing this made me sight again, just as I was about the take them both, I heard a knock on the door, I turned my head towards the door, to hear a voice.

"My Lady, may I come in". I spoke, "Yes" as I heard the maids voice.

As the door opened, the young maid came inside with a tray. I spoke as I looked at her, "What is it you brought?" As I said that, the three boys eyed the maid with curiosity.

She smiled and spoke, as she noticed the boys stare," My lady, I brought you your break fast and gifts for the young master!"

I looked over her with a frown, as I asked,"gifts?"

She nodded and spoke," Yes, my lady. Lady Beatrix and Lady Christa have sent the new child born ceremony gifts".

Oh, was there something like that too! But I knew this was something in the human world but here.. not possible but possible. I sighed and asked," Ok, keep the gifts to the bed side, after breakfast I will open it".

The maid nodded and kept the tray down. With that she returned back.

I glanced at the gifts, covered in different colours and with name slips too.

While I Fed the children, by putting the milk bottle in their mouth and eating a bread in my one hand, I read the contents of the gift slip.

"Dear Cordelia,
This is Beatrix, I am sending some gifts for the children. Reiji and Shuu also wanted to give something,that's why there are three gifts from me. One is from Shuu, other Reiji and me. Let me know if the children don't like it.