Date night

Kylies POV:
"You think we should bring food back, storm might stay up late since you're home." Putting my phone on dnd, setting it next to Kylies. "Get out my head I was just thinking about that." I wrapped my arm around the small women pulling her into me.

"Gimme kiss." I puckered my lips making her giggle. "You're so cute." She smiled before pecking my lips slowly two times. "Hi welcome to Emilios-how can I help you" the young hostess stopped once she realized who we were.

"Uh we called about the back room, Emilio knows we're coming."

"Right, follow me." She grabbed two menus heading to the back room. "Your waiter will be with you in just a moment."

I nodded my head not really paying attention to the young lady as her and Kylie spoke briefly.Since we're officially back together  we promised  that we would make more time for each other. Once we had Stormi things got a little rocky, so we decided to take a break, but thank god that's over because I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

"Did you have fun in New York?" Kylie set her phone on the table next to mine.

"Yeah I brought you and Storm some gear." Her eyes lit up. "Babe you didn't have to get me anything." I rolled my eyes make her chuckle. Even though Kylie had money and lots of it. I still spoiled her.

Christmas, birthdays, anniversary's...you name it. And she did the same for me so I really didn't mind. "How have you been? Anything new with Kylie cosmetics?"

"I've been good just been working, and actually yes there is...we're working on this new you-"

"Hi, I'll be your waitress for the night my names Rebecca, can I start you off with a drink?" The girl that looked to be eighteen or nineteen looked directly at me total disregarding Kylie. I'd give it to her she was bold and I was silently thinking her for making my night.

Making eye contact with Kylie I could tell she noticed the same so I spoke up. "What are you feeling tonight babe? Wanna do wine?" She nodded, a small smile pulling at her lips looking through the menu before telling the waiter what she wanted. "And he'll take a lemonade?" She checked with me making me nod my head.

"K"

I cocked my eyebrows at the waitress shaking my head. "Well she isn't very nice." Kylie rolled her eyes.

"Wanna me to get another one?" I started to get up once Kylie grabbed my arm. "No, it ok." She assured me. "You know what you want?"

"She looked over the menu briefly before nodding. I'm going to do pasta tonight what about you."

"I'll probably do the lasagna, you wanna do dessert tonight or no?" Kylie nodded her head as she continued to look through the menu.

I took this as my chance to fully take her in, my eyes scanned over her face not missing not one feature. I loved everything about her and she knew that, hell she knew before I did. Everything came so natural with her, even when we decided to have Stormi. We didn't hesitate or even talk about it just happened. She was truly our love child.

"What?" My silence must have startled her because I could read the worry on her face like a open book.

"Nothing you're just so beautiful." I leaned over the table kissing her forehead then her lips. Her cheeks turned a deep red making my confidence jump knowing I still had that affect on her.

I know for a fact once the world found out Kylie was single, all types of lame ass niggas was in her inbox. She was Kylie fucking jenner."

"What are you thinking about, you're getting quite on me." She scooted her chair closer to me laying her head in my neck. "Everything, us, storm, you, our future." We both held eye contact and it's like falling in love with her all over again.

"Here's you wine and lemonade ." A voice spoke up but I was to focused on this work of art infront of me. "Babe stop looking at me like that." She mushed my face playfully pouring both of us some wine.

Hearing a low scoff I looked up at the waiter who was still standing there. "What would you guys like to order?"

"I'll take the tomato shrimp scampi and he'll have the lasagna with extra Parmesan cheese please." Kylie handed her the menus. "Oh and once the foods done put in a order for a soufflé please." I spoke up asking Kylie if that dessert was what she wanted with my eyes.

"You're always so good at that." She smoothed out my eyebrow looking over my features. "At what?"

"Making sure I get what I want, you take such good care of me." She kissed my lips again letting her lips linger. "Cause you're my baby." I mumbled into the kiss moving to her cheek then her neck pulling away slowly.

"Speaking of babies, ours wants a brother." She took a sip of the wine looking over at me. "Well, what do you want?" I questioned leaning back in my seat. I wouldn't mind having another baby but I felt complacent right now.

"A son, I know how much you wanted a boy." Kylie moved closer to lay her head on my chest. It was true I prayed Stormi was going to be a boy I couldn't wait for our father son moments, but then Kylie got her girl. In the end I was thankful because I know how much she wanted a daughter, I was just lucky enough to be the one to give it to her.

"But not right now I want storm to at least be five before we have another." I nodded in agreement.

"Lasagna and basil shrimp scampi." The food was sat in front of us. Looking at Kylies plate I grabbed it handing back to the waitress "she actually ordered the tomato shrimp scampi" I don't know if this was a mistake she made on purpose but all she had to do was correct it.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'll have one out in ten minutes." She looked at my plate then back at me with a quick wink. If I saw the wink Kylie definitely did and I knew she wouldn't be happy.

Ky's very possessive which I didn't mind at all it actually turns me on, but she's been keeping her cool all night I don't know how much longer she'll last.

"You want some of my lasagna I handed her my fork letting her take the first bite. "No babe, eat your food." She sighed, I could tell the waitress was getting on her nerves but I didn't want that to ruin our night.

"Here try it you loved the lasagna from here when you were pregnant." I took some of the lasagna on the fork putting it up to her lips.

"It's good?" I raised my eyebrow as she chewed  the food slowly. "Yeah, can I have some more actual." Nodding my head I handed her the spoon moving my plate between us as we both started to eat the lasagna together.

"What this?" Her hand moved in my lap holding up a piece of folded up paper. I shrugged continuing to eat. "You've got to be fucking kidding me-"

"You're tomato shrimp scampi, and your soufflé." The waitress eyes widened once she seen the piece of paper in Kylies hand. "That's not for you." She scoffed as if Kylie was in the wrong. Kylie looked over at me not believing what she just heard.

"Aye you know what Kelley why don't you get us sum to go boxes and box our soufflés up, I think me and wifey are ready to go." I leaned over pulling Kylie into a soft reassuring kiss. Slowly licking her bottom lip her hand moved to grip my chin deepening the kiss.

"I love you." She pulled away pecking my lips.

"I love you more, now let's go get my other baby."