The parents

Not proof read

Kylie's pov
Watching as his car pulls into the driveway I fiddle with my fingers anxiously. He steps out the car a small grin on his face as he opens the passenger door and the backseat. Stormi gathers her belongings stepping out the car while Y/n grabs Aire.

"Mommy!" The small four year old runs over to me wrapping her little arms around my legs. "Did you have fun with daddy?" Stormi nods her head vigorously making me chuckle. She's been a daddy's girl since I gave birth to her. In her eyes her daddy can do no wrong. "We went to the park, then we went shopping, and thennn he took us to get ice cream but Aire dropped his so daddy had to share" she shrugged at the end without a care in the world walking into the house.

Stepping aside for Y/n to walk in I close the door following after my little family. "Oh really?" I asked amused as she continued to tell me about her adventures with her father. Looking past Stormi and at Y/n I couldn't contain the smile creeping on my face while he held our baby boy above his head bring him in for kisses continuously making  the small baby giggle uncontrollably. They both didn't notice me as they were in their own world standing off to the side of the kitchen.

No matter how shaky or rocky things get I wouldn't mind having another baby with him that is of course if we get back together. Sadly he hasn't mentioned it and I know it was my idea but with the constant arguing and disagreements I rather take a step back then force a step forward.  Once Aire hit about nine months we chose to take a breather...that was six months ago.

"Tell mama about your new school lunches" I raise my brow at the sound of his voice. Usually it gets horse if he's been going to hard with the music. But somehow even with a horse voice the sound of it turned me on.  "Yeah tell me about your new lunches" I encourage Stormi while I get up to turn the tea kettle on. While she explains all the different options the school provides I mouth "sit" to y/n continuing to give my attention to my hyperactive daughter. Bed time was going to be a peace of cake if she's this energetic now it's only about four so by the time 7:30 comes she'll be out like a light.  But again I could be completely wrong it's Friday which means y/n stays later since Stormi won't be going to school in the morning.

He grabs a seat at the table with Aire in his lap chewing on his little hands. "So you don't want mommy to pack you lunches anymore?" I frown at storm while she puts a little finger on her chin as if she was deep in thought. "No mommy...maybe on Mondays....and Wednesday...oh! And Fridays" she nods her head. I look over at Y/n who isn't paying us any mind. His full attentions on Aire.

Aire finally takes notice of me and curls up into his dad a little more making me frown. Just like Stormi he is also a daddy's boy especially now that we live in separate houses. Even though Y/n comes over everyday after he finishes his work, he never misses out on eating dinner together or putting the kids to bed which I'm grateful for. He makes sure him not being here permanently doesn't stop him from continuing to be a father.

"You wanna sit with mama? I know she probably misses you man man" he whispers in the small boys ear as he has his back supported by Y/n's chest. Getting up handing him  over to me. Aire lays his head on my shoulder instantly, but then pull back to look at me. "Momm-my" he pushes out his small hands holding my cheek. I smile at the little boy who is a complete carbon copy of his father giving him a small butterfly kiss.

Aire was the completely opposite of Stormi when she was this age. He likes to watch and listen and not often you'll get a peep out of him.

"Storm trooper lets knock out your homework, then after we'll get out your comfy clothes and then time for a bath okay?"  She nods her head pulling out her ABC's worksheets. Since today is Friday we won't have her do extra Y/n usually has the little learning book that teaches her numbers , math , cursive and all that type of stuff. He's really hands on with both of them. I couldn't ask for a better co-parenting situation. I just wish he was this hands on with our relationship.