Blond pt.1

A/n: pay close attention to everything that is happening.
2019

Your pov:

"Y/n! Chris! I am so glad you guys made it." Kendall squealed, pulling us into a hug as we walked into the youngest Jenner's house. The smell of weed alcohol and sweat instantly taking us in making my nose scrunch up.

Looking over the house seeing it full a smirk already formed on my face. All this album and working shit was starting to take its toll on me. One night of fun couldn't harm anyone.

"No problem is everyone already here?" I asked as we shuffled through the huge crowd stopping for hugs and hi's from familiar faces making our way towards Kylie's bar.

As soon as we made it to to our usual spot my question was answered seeing all my friends gathered together.

Somehow someway our group always ended up next to the alcohol at the beginning of every party we went to. That's low key how I ended up getting to meet so many people.

Kendall somehow managed to get all our friends over to Kylie's house for her party. At first me and Chris weren't going to go because we were supposed to start brainstorming new ideas for his albums so i knew what to write but i convinced him a little break wouldn't hurt.

"So...how's the album coming along?" Rocky sipped his drink as he leaned against the counter looking between me and Chris with a knowing look. Chris and I both shared a look causing all our friends to laugh as usual.

"Fucking terrible we don't got shit." Tyler said in sync with me as I shook my head. Me and chris joined in laughing at the situation. It was funny because Chris and I have a 100 and 1 songs but none of them fit the vibe we're going for.

We were supposed to be writing up this new album for his new record deal but the pieces just wouldn't to fall together for us. Good thing for us though we have a whole year to present the album which in all reality it only takes Chris and I six months to finish and finalize a album. But we used the extra time to get everything just right.

"Well y'all will come up with something as you always do." Luka smiled, raising his cup up. We all put our cups up joining him then downing the rest of whatever's in the cups.

"Now we dance" Kendall yell excitedly  leading us to the living room that they turned into the dancing area. I knew the party was going to be big but this shit was definitely one of the biggest parties I've been too and i've been to a lot of fucking parties.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I nodded to chris excusing myself. Moving through the crowd I rolled my eyes having to literally push through the sea of people and to make shit even worse someone stepped on my fucking balancis.

I feel arms wrap around my waist making me instantly go in defense mode. "So we just walking past each other now..." The sound of her thick accent made me chuckle lowly.

Turning around I roll my eyes at Meg trying to hold back my smile. "Girl ain't nobody even see yo ass...watch out." I licked my lips looking down at her knowing it turned her on. Anything I did turned Megan on...for some reason I had that effect on many girls but Megan, she was a totally different story.

She wanted it anywhere at anytime and my ass was right there with her.

"Y/n bye...how you been though?" she smiled up at me swaying us back and forth as my arms fell around her shoulders pulling her closer to me." I been good meg, just chilling you know me...how's yo moms? Everytime i bump into Meg, that's the first thing I ask her, how her moms doing because she took really good care of me when me and Meg used to...kick it.