Trials and tribulations 2

Kylie's pov

-Tuesday 6:35pm-

"Babe I just don't understand why you can't come on the trip" I huffed plopping onto me and Y/n's couch as I watch him scroll down his timeline.

"Baby you know you're family doesn't like me and they didn't give me an invite I just don't want to pop up on them un-invited. Moms always told me 'if you ain't get a invite don't go'." He sighs looking at me from under his hood putting the in and out on the table.

"Stormi do you want dada on the trip because I do" kylie turned to our daughter knowing she's my soft spot and can get me to say yes to almost anything.

"Dada come." Stormi babbled holding my face into her small hands making me and Kylie laugh as we continue to eat our burgers. I sigh leaning back on the couch. Should I just go even though I wasn't invited ma dukes always told me if you weren't invited don't go. Should I stay home and miss out on stormis first time in the snow?

"I'll go...but you have to do that thing I like"

"Oh my god yayyy!!!" Kylie smiled climbing in my lap kissing me softly making me instantly wrap my arms around her waist.  "You think you're the only one who gets pleasure from doing that...can't wait to feel you in the back of my throat big daddy" Kylie moaned softly in my ear pulling back with a innocent giggle.

Watching her squirm a little I furrow my eyebrows up at her. "You're poking me" she let out a cute giggle getting off my lap making me quickly grab a pillow.

"I don't know why you're surprised you know what your words do to me. Oh and text your mom and let her know that I will be joining you if that's ok with her." I shrugged biting into my burger.

"Oh my god baby it's going to be so fun...we can wear matching snow suits, matching pajamas, and we can go buy stormis first ski equipment" she rambles as I just watch her go on and on knowing she's excited.

-Wednesday 3:46Am-

-Your POV-

"Babe get up it's time for us to get ready to leave" kylie yawned grazing her hand softly down my back.

"I'm up" I huff turning away from kylie rolling deeper into the covers, my eyes fluttering open to see Kylie's brown ones staring down at me. I smile softly as I watch her eyes rake over my half naked body.

"Eyes off the prize" I joke pushing kylie causing both of us to burst out laughing.

"I love you" she lets out a breath as she lays her head on my chest fiddling with my ear knowing how much it relaxes me.

"I love you too...Come on, let's hop in the shower and when we get out I will load the car while you get storm ready" I roll from under Kylie carrying her naked body into the bathroom to start our morning routine off.

- 1 hour and 30 minutes later -

"Ok we are all set" I jog into the house looking at  kylie as she straps our now sleeping daughter in her car seat.

"Babe can you put her in the car...AND please don't wake her up I want her to sleep through the flight" kylie whispers as she hands me our daughters car seat.

Walking out of the house I smile down at stormi. She looks a lot like Kylie but if you actually look at yer I think she looks more like me. We have almost tye same hair type her hairs just a bit more curly. Her nose scrunched as she let out a soft whimper. I smile at tye cute face she was making while she was still asleep attaching the car seat to its base making sure it's in securely. Once it's in I get in the car waiting for kylie to lock up. Putting on the Bluetooth as I played a random playlist.