Merry christmas

Your POV
"Baby wake up" Kylie yawned rubbing my naked chest. "Baby I'm tired" i yawned out making Kylie groan, causing me to chuckle and open my eyes.
"Why must I be up at...6:00am" I groan looking at the alarm clock on Kylie's nightstand.

"We gotta get ready for the day. We need to get ready, then stormi ready, then we have to go to the stores to get all the Christmas decorations,and after all that we have to shoot the vlog." She sighed grabbing her phone off the night stand.

"Mhmmmm baby you're killing me" I laugh laying back in the bed. "I woke you up extra early so we can get a quickie in" she smirked kissing my jawline. "Is that so Ms.Jenner" I furrowed my eyebrows pulling the brunette closer. "No. Now lets get up and get ready we have a lot to do" she stifled a laugh getting out of my grip before walking into the bathroom.

-2 hours later-
"Ok babe you ready?" I yell up to Kylie as she carries stormi down the steps. "yeah let me just grab a water and we are good to go." She sighs smiling as I grab a sleeping stormi from her arms. "She's getting so big" I mumble planting a soft kiss on Kylie's lips. "I know she's gonna be tall" Kylie grins walking into the kitchen.

"I'll meet you outside" I mouth to Kylie as stormi starts to stir in her sleep. I walk out the house closing the door behind me, carrying stormi's car seat to my black and brown G wagon.

"Let me help you" kylie mumbled putting her water bottle on top of the car grabbing the car seat from my hand.

"Thank you" I smile opening the door so kylie can put stormis car seat into the car. "Hand me stormi babe " she mumbles as I hand her our sleeping one year old.

Once kylie finished with stormi we got in the car driving towards our first destination.

-Christmas Decorations&Co-
"Is this the correct store" I question looking up at kylie as I park the car in a open spot close to the store. "Yeah...come on I'll get stormi" she yawned stepping out the car.

"I knew you were going to be tired we should've slept in." I laughed meeting kylie on the other side of the car. "you know damn well that's not why I'm tired" she smirked walking off towards the store with stormi.

"Oh really" I laugh catching up to her, pulling the door open once we get to the oversized department store.

-3 hours later-
"Babe which one looks better" kylie frowned turing the two large size ornaments towards me. "Uh...babe they both look white" I sighed annoyed that we've been in the same store for three whole hours. "Babe I don't know why I bring you...your useless when it comes to this stuff" kylie laughs throwing one of the white ornaments in the shopping cart. "Are you done yet stormis starting to get cranky" I groan following behind kylie tiredly.

"Yes I'm done stop acting like a baby" she sighed rubbing my chin as we waited in line to ring up the stuff. "I'm tired" I frowned laying my head in the crook of her neck. "I know baby help me ring the stuff up" she sighed putting the stuff on the belt.

"Stormi help you mommy" I laughed picking stormi up. "Stormi help" she giggles grabbing the stuff out the cart helping kylie and me.

-Back at kylie house-
-2:46pm-

"Ok now let's start decorating" she yawns pulling everything out the bag. "Here put stormi down for a nap then we can start" I smile handing kylie our daughter. "I'll be back" she kisses my cheek as I continue pulling out the stuff from the bags.

After about 20 minutes of taking everything out of the bags I organized them waiting for kylie to come so we can start.

"Babe you ready" kylie smiles recording all of our Christmas decorations. "Yeah" I yawn laying my head on her shoulder pulling her into me. "Let's do this then we can take a nap" she rubs my chin knowing it relaxes me. "Where do we start" I smile as she hand me all the little Santa's. "Put these all near the fire place and make it look cute." She laughs pushing me in the living room.