New year new us?

-Your POV-
-XXL Magazine Interview-
-3:40pm-
"So Y/n you and Kylie were recently seen at her family's annual Christmas party how are things going for you two after the spilt and all?" The interview smiled looking up from the card she was reading.

"Uh well things are going great I would say. We try to really focus and zone in on our daughter stormi. I've been spending time with my family and with my daughter, Stormi. Being a dad is better than what I thought it would be. Stormi is one of the best human beings I know. She's like my best friend. She makes life a little bit easier. She just inspires me and she surprises me every day with how she's thinking. It's so crazy. Her mom and I came up with the name Stormi together. I love her mommy and I always will. The hard part about relationships is just trying to be in one without a million outside voices interfering." I smiled thinking about how father hood has changed my life for the better even though me and Kylie are no longer together.

"Well it seems like you and Kylie are doing a phenomenal job at co-parenting as you two were seen at the Kardashian-Jenner annual Christmas party" I listen to the interviewer as a picture of Kylie, Stormi and I flash on the screen.

"Oh uh yeah we really are you know we really try to focus on stormi and just being there for her not matter what we have going on with our careers

"Oh uh yeah we really are you know we really try to focus on stormi and just being there for her not matter what we have going on with our careers. I'm really proud of kylie cause she does really work hard for stormi and has accomplished so much she definitely deserves all the blessings you know" I blush speaking about the mother of my child on camera.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you are still in love. You guys were amazing when you guys first started dating how did that come about?" The interview tried to pry more things out of me about my love life.

"We was just to kid fucking around, you know. Maybe like the first week, you don't know if it's a fling or the real thing. Then the second week you like, whoa, I'm still talking to her she's responding I'm responding. We ain't run out of things to say. It it like got to the point where it's like I need her to operate you know...like she's the one. Late nights and early mornings was our thing. We was the it couple. Every dude in Hollywood wanted her and I mean EVERY. And me being one of the hottest rappers in the rap game I had a couple of females after me. But once me and Kylie linked up it was like the vibe was different. I'm going to marry her one day...I just got to get my shit together." I cheese as I reveal my plans to marry the love of my life to the whole world.

"Well aren't you sweet. Do you have any plans to bring in the new year?" She smile as she ask her last question.

"Uh family definitely probably just chill with my family and friends to end the decade you feel me?" I clasp my hand together leaning back in the chair.

"Well that was Y/n Y/L/N on XXL and we will she you next" and with that the cameras stopped rolling. I stood up out my chair taking off my microphone handing it to the producers.