You mother cheats on him-DDM

Your age: 17
Your brothers age: 15

You were at home alone, nobody knew you were home since you wanted to surprise your parents and little brother. You lived with your boyfriend of 5 years together in Wolverhampton. It wasn't far away from Holmes Chapel, but it wasn't home. You just heard the door open and close again.
"Take them off already" you heard your mother say. Eww. You didn't think about it before it comes in your mind, that your dad told you he would be home late today. You heard moaning and shuffling in the hallway, then heavy footsteps coming up to you. You pulled your phone out and started recording.
"When do you want to break up with?" you heard a deep voice ask between moans
"Soon, I just need his money." Your mother said
You were disgusted by this.
"How about you leave and have sex elsewhere, you gold digging whore?" You asked, still recording
Both their heads snapped into your direction, shocked you were there.
"Don't talk to me like that, young lady. I'm your mother." She snapped, making you laugh
"I lost my mother when she decided to cheat on my dad." You snapped back
"How dare you to talk back!" She yelled, walking towards you, about to slap me when you heard your little brother yelling
"How dare you to slap her?" He yelled
"Oh shut up already!" She yelled once more.
Your brother is 3 years younger but really overprotective over you and stronger than anyone in this family, even more than you and your dad. He's a boxer since he was 6 and one of the best in our country too. Your a boxer too since you were 9, your also one of the bests in the country.
"If you dare to slap her, if you'd do, I'll destroy you." He warned. Everyone knew he could destroy you in seconds, your all so called mother had no chance, nor her affair.
All of them never noticed you recorded everything. And you still are.
"You wouldn't, I'm your mother." She fought back. Ha.
"Don't try me. Everyone know I could and I would." He said, his grip tightened.
"How long?" You asked, she wouldn't say a word, too scared of us, poor thing.
"How long." You yelled, loosing your temper with that woman.
"6 months." She whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. That's all you needed.
You stopped recording and put your phone back.
"Have fun." You sarcastically said.
You walked up to your mother, slapped her across the face, spit her affair in the face, grabbed your brothers hand and walked out of the room.
"I expect you to be out before we come back!" You yelled before slamming the front door.
"I'm so sorry you had to see this." You said to your brother
"It's fine, really, she doesn't deserve us anyways." He chuckled. It was true, she always hated you two, made sure you knew you weren't loved or ever wanted by her. That's why you aren't sad about this whole situation, more worried about your dad.
"Come on, let's got to the studio." You said walking to your car. You both got in and drove to your dads work.
"I have everything recorded." You said
"I know, I saw that. Crazy that they didn't." He said, you pulled up into the parking lot besides your dads car. You both got out and walked into the building towards his studio room.
"Hey Dad." You said, hugging him.
"Hey kiddos, why are you here Y/N?" he asked you
"Well, first I wanted to surprise you with visiting, but now I have something else." You said
"Ok? What is it?" He asked
"I suggest you may sit down please." Your brother said, he looked confused but did as he was told.
"Ok, so I was waiting at home in the living room for mother, Edward and you, when I heard the front door open and close. First I thought it was it was you, but then it came in my mind you have work until late. Then I heard mothers voice." You said
"Ok? And what's up with that? And why do you call her mother?" He asked
"Please let us finish without interrupting." You said
"She said take them off already. And I knew it wasn't you she said it too. I started recording the rest." You said showing him the video you just made.
"Well, I kind of figured it out a long time ago, but that she would behave towards you like that is not ok." He said once the video finished.
"So you aren't mad, that we talked to her like that?" My brother asked
"Well, no, you had every right to." He said, you smiled and hugged him.
"We made sure she's out of the house before we're back." You said
"Thanks. You're really the best children, I could ever ask for." He said
It has its pro and cons to catch your mother cheating. You just hope dad isn't that heartbroken.